[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
zdzichukoks wrote:
What AoE Spell you reccommend? Also what with bandit rewards?

Thanks for your questions.

I don't personally use an AOE melee skill at present, but have tested Infernal Blow with Melee Splash and it's nice. Some people like lightning strike or ground slam with extensive use of the shift key to maintain their distance for extra safety.

Before 0.11.0 I think the skill points were the best choice, but since the life nodes are now only 6% I would imagine that 40 life in normal and skill points in cruel and merciless would be best. The skill point has the advantage of being reallocable currently, however, a mechanism to reallocate bandit rewards is in the works for a future patch anyway (dev quote somewhere) so that advantage may be moot too.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 9, 2013, 2:13:13 AM
Thanks for the build and for adding the 0.11.0 skill point breakdown so fast!
Today I start the Onslaught with this! :ROAR:

Last questionz: what do you think about helping Oak in all 3 difficulties (if I plan to use enduring cry as well with the build so Icanneverdie)?

<3333
Last edited by Dreamer92 on Jun 9, 2013, 6:47:33 AM
"
lgenn wrote:
Thanks for the build and for adding the 0.11.0 skill point breakdown so fast!

You are welcome! :)
"
Dreamer92 wrote:
Today I start the Onslaught with this! :ROAR:

Last questionz: what do you think about helping Oak in all 3 difficulties (if I plan to use enduring cry as well with the build so Icanneverdie)?

<3333

Great!

- yes that would work - you would sacrifice three 6% life nodes or the physical damage nodes at the duelist start or the static blow nodes.

I don't consider enduring cry to be worth all the effort to keep it up, especially now with it being nerfed by 20%. However, if you do use it, you will want to use several enduring cry gems so you can hit them all at once to rack up the charges faster.
Last edited by Sovyn on Jun 9, 2013, 3:12:24 PM
Started in Anarchy based on this guide today.

Which Auras are needed the most ? Does Clarity make sense while leveling ?

Blood Magic Gem i simply cannot afford and it comes as q rewar end of act1 Cruel afaik.

And where is the damage coming from ? Is it just Tempest shield ? I want to level with Infernal Blow and for AE i dont know yet.

So far

I am lvl 10 now (woot :P) got these 2 beauties on my first Ledge run with level 8 or so

So seems the game favores me or is willing to put me in direction.

Thanks for this great guide for a fresh start this is exactly what i needed.
Building in anarchy as we speak

for melee,do you think a glacial hammer+Multistrike+splash would work?
Honestly for this build, I would personally, and HIGHLY suggest, that you go with melee splash and infernal blow/glacial hammer. I tried melee splash with heavy blow and it is not as good as those two. Heavy strike should be reserved for single target only in my opinion.
"
Route1 wrote:
Honestly for this build, I would personally, and HIGHLY suggest, that you go with melee splash and infernal blow/glacial hammer. I tried melee splash with heavy blow and it is not as good as those two. Heavy strike should be reserved for single target only in my opinion.

yeah,that was my line of thinking,thx
How in the h#!! are you going to kill Vaal Oversoul with this build? LS and stay away from his melee or how ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info