Chaos Incul and Stun Resistance

We all know we need much hp so we wont get stunned, but with Chaos Incul we get stunned all the time because of 1 hp and 50% stun resistance from energy shield doesnt help much because everyone has so high attack speed you get stunlocked anyway in pvp. Even i you use Chaos Incul you are forced to take HP nodes and items that are useless for you, just to get decent stun resistance. In the way things are now, chaos incul is useless.

My suggestion is that since Chaos Incul lost its +50% to Energy shield, it would be awesome if it incresed stun resist chance by some amount (like 20% for example, giving total of 70% stun resist for players that have 0 passives in hp because of chaos incul and large ES pool)
Last edited by nataq on Feb 5, 2013, 5:54:24 AM
I can agree with this.

I only ever made 1 CI char but I remember stun being a huge issue for me.
there is a passive "cannot be stunned". and some uniques should have that too.
"
ernestus2001 wrote:
there is a passive "cannot be stunned". and some uniques should have that too.

It is sooooooo far in the melee combat side of the skill tree it would be character breaking to take it as caster, you would have to sacrafice like minimum 15 passive points just to get this one passiv... So its a no go.

Also if you know the name of any item that gives you stun immunity then please post it here.
stun rezistance is a big problem with this keystore .i played a lot o shadow with it. close range combats was only posible becouse i have a little evasion. I think unique item with stun resistance could be too powerfull.If that cold be should have terible side effeckts. but could be a passive or something that give some stun rezistance from ES, or CI could it give
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Energy shield gives 50% stun resistance but its not nearly enough when most people you fight have like 3 attacks per second,
The passiv that gives stun immunity has a drawback, it wont let you deal critical strikes, its a good tradeoff but still its too far from casting classes to be worth taking

There are 2 solutions in this thread

1) add stun resistance to Chaos Inculation
2) add unique item that grants Resolute Technique passive (stun resist and never deal critical strike) or Unwavering Stance passive (cant be stuned, cannot evade attacks), and the ittem should be aimed with stats at casters
Last edited by nataq on Feb 6, 2013, 1:47:24 PM
Spoiler
"
nataq wrote:
Energy shield gives 50% stun resistance but its not nearly enough when most people you fight have like 3 attacks per second,
The passiv that gives stun immunity has a drawback, it wont let you deal critical strikes, its a good tradeoff but still its too far from casting classes to be worth taking

There are 2 solutions in this thread

1) add stun resistance to Chaos Inculation
2) add unique item that grants Resolute Technique passive (stun resist and never deal critical strike) or Unwavering Stance passive (cant be stuned, cannot evade attacks), and the ittem should be aimed with stats at casters

You are talking about the wrong passiv (Resolute Technique):

"Your hits can't be evaded. Never deal critical strikes."

And the passive keystone with Stun Immunity is called Unwavering Stance:

"Cannot evade enemy attacks. Cannot be stunned"

The unique amulet, that makes you immune to stun is called Eye of Chayula. ;)
CI should should change it so that stun chance goes off of ES at that point, especially now since it doesn't add any extra ES...
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 15, 2013, 10:07:38 AM
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) IGN: PsychoPiz(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
Wow little shadows and witches want their no stun keystone yeah well i would like to have some no curse keystones as well since useless flask modes runs out to quick cause my main hp flasks only removes your curses and not gives immunity because im always on full health due to your little kiting techniques u cant deal damage. What u guys want is just greedy and QQ if u dont want to stun go with eye of chayula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info