[Open Merciless] Please fix bear trap for pvp

Try remote mine with arc and some supports ;) you'll 1 shot everyone
"
Wushiva wrote:
Try remote mine with arc and some supports ;) you'll 1 shot everyone

i tried that, you 1 shot most but not all ;p
Don't even get near a ranger, use ranged attacks or spells or use AoE. Learn to walk around traps and run away. Never stand still or stay too close for too long, unless you can freeze or stun him. I have survived traps, this way.
Last edited by aryosgr on Feb 14, 2013, 6:00:47 PM
The reason why bear trap is to be nerf is : if some could just throw the trap when in melee combat , than who will go for melee build ??? or melee should now change to range build and learn to throw trap when the enemy come close . LOL
Bear Trap need to be nerf !
its damage should b around 300 max , not 3000 :) . The main reason to use bear trap in PVP is not to kill the opponent but to immobilize them it is .

I have seen many witch when got catch by the marauder or duelist . They just stand and throw Bear TRap right at those melee . YA . They will die instantly with 3 or 4 .
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Feb 22, 2013, 2:40:46 PM
I think there are a new build with bear trap . Get ALL those HP and Traps nodes , than go PVP throw trap only cause itis too OP !
And Viper Strike , Poison Arrow also . What the point to get those as, crit, % physical damage ... when in PVP , yu can just throw bear trap to ur enemy and deal instantly 9000-12000+ damage or just go and hit them with viper then go around waiting for their death ?

I dont get the point of those gems cause they are too OVER POWER .

If the developers want this game have those skills like in DOTA then they have to learn DOTA first . EX : the ultimate of the venomacer in DOTA does not cause too much damage to enemy , it requires him to do more damage by fighting them , not just run away unless the opponent is at low level .

THOSE GAMES ARE REALLY DSTROYING THE GAME . PVP also plays a very important role in those MMORLGs .

Just my 2 cents
And sorry for my very bad English ...
IGN : SunPrice - Level 89 Standard
Last edited by SunPrice on Feb 22, 2013, 4:35:31 PM
poison arrow damage depends on your damage
you want say explosive arrow instead of poison
I am downloading the game right now, so I cant say much. If an ability can stop you in your tracks, it shouldn't be about dealing damage too. That's what makes it overpowered. Make it a utility ability that roots the enemy, but don't make it deal godly amounts of damage as well.
Yea I was thinking the same thing as SunPrice.

Go full defensive and use levelled bear traps even in melee range.
"
I am downloading the game right now, so I cant say much. If an ability can stop you in your tracks, it shouldn't be about dealing damage too. That's what makes it overpowered. Make it a utility ability that roots the enemy, but don't make it deal godly amounts of damage as well.

relax those noobs dont know that when trapped you can use skill that move you
but i think they dont want to know it
there is no possibility win pvp only by traps
it just some way to divide good players from whining noobs
those whiners anyway goin whine on traps freeze curses totetms etc adding in list anything that broke their happy casual world
Last edited by kiersz on Feb 23, 2013, 5:14:14 PM
You could't only use bear traps against competent people. Everyone who pvps should have whirling blades or leapslam, or at the very least have it available on their swap weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info