Build of the Week Roundup

How will GGG manage to develop expansion without any graphic programmer ?
IGN TylordRampage
I saw some talk about changin' the passive tree. As I only joined this game over a month ago, I've not been around for the past tree changes.

I only have one concern: we don't lose any of our skill points, right? Since the tree may be updated, I assume you'll get all your points refunded or somethin'? Like they're all taken out of the tree, and you put 'em all back into the new layout.

I can't imagine GGG would take any points away, but I'd appreciate some reassurance 'n explanation on how it'll work.
"
I saw some talk about changin' the passive tree. As I only joined this game over a month ago, I've not been around for the past tree changes.

I only have one concern: we don't lose any of our skill points, right? Since the tree may be updated, I assume you'll get all your points refunded or somethin'? Like they're all taken out of the tree, and you put 'em all back into the new layout.

I can't imagine GGG would take any points away, but I'd appreciate some reassurance 'n explanation on how it'll work.

You just get a full respec for the entire tree with all chars you have, thats all.
"
Malone wrote:

What are you even talking about?
"
"
WowSoGood wrote:
GGG please bring back the old auras as either MTX or something, they looked so much better than current auras :D

There was a reason why they were changed. You want flashier auras, buy the ones from the shop.

You must comment rly everything at any cost, is that right, Dirk ? Read what he wrote again... I can point out the important part: "... bring back the old auras as either MTX ...". He would surely buy them, but he can't, since they are not available. Not all auras have MTX.
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Last edited by Cactus_CZ on Jul 17, 2014, 3:13:46 PM
"
"

You just get a full respec for the entire tree with all chars you have, thats all.

Ah, we keep all our points, then?
"
"
"

Ah, we keep all our points, then?

Yes.

The ones from quests, leveling, bandit quests, in short all of em!
"
Yes.

The ones from quests, leveling, bandit quests, in short all of em!

Thank you to everyone who responded or responds later, this makes me feel alot better.

I loathe havin' my time wasted, which is why I rarely participate in betas 'n such, for fear that they'll do a memory wipe and you have to start all over. That's one of the worst things any game could do to me, take away my progress like that.

Now that I know all of my points are safe 'n will remain with me forever, I can relax. Again, my thanks.
"
"
Malone wrote:

What are you even talking about?

GGG had a job posting up not too long ago looking for a programmer.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
GGG had a job posting up not too long ago looking for a programmer.

I'm pretty sure there's more than one at GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info