Vaal Righteous Fire

"
Raqion wrote:
PAIN ATTUNEMENT, will this work with VRF?
Yes
I'd love to see this skill's tooltip and offence stats in character screen added/fixed.
Having the average damage number would make evaluating your gear/build in-game a lot easier.
Afaik the damage calculations are like any other spell, but basedamage replaced by the respective life/ES values so I hope this can be added in-game soon.
Last edited by Cakku on Nov 18, 2015, 5:16:02 PM
Sorry for a stupid-ish question and certainly bad wording.

Does it counts as a (savage) hit for Cloaked in Savagery ? If yes, assuming you have vaal pact , would the huge life leach proc "in the same time " as the damage (you stay far from 1 life), or after (you go to 1 life but regen after).
It's not a Hit.
Will u be able to leech from VRF+vaal pact with scion-slayer ascendancy ? 10% of the overkill damage is leeched as life
Maybe i am not the first to ask this question, but is it a bug that Vaal Rigtheos Fire does not work with spell totem support, while other vaal skills do? And if its intended then why? I mean if its too overpowered to avoid the drawback of loosing hp - Vaal righteous fire + vaal pact kinda has the same result. Or are there some technical problems - like totem trying to recast it with 1 hp and wasting souls (if you managed to get full on souls with big pack kill)? Well it may look like a free shot that cost you nothing, but well so does regular RF + spell totem.
With the plans to remove instant life leech from the game, how is this skill expected to remain usable? Hoping for some adjustments.

Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160138
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info