Season Eight, Event 89: 135 Minute Turbo Immolation Party

I should stop being that stubborn in sin2 and skip all monsters in sins2, these skeletons with desync_on_hit have most of my kills and I still keep leaping on them -.-
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
Soloing this race is hard :D GL to the parties.
got desynched into a frikkin wall and died during the desynch on way to docks
always screws me over at the last second when I am at the very top

Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jun 26, 2014, 5:06:30 PM
Well played, immolation Vaal. Well played.
Had a great party going, half survived :) alotta effort for a five-spot but fun
BLAMT!
roll witch, get

think i had the most retarded vaal ever and surprised im even alive.
his rotation is as follow: adds adds adds adds adds adds adds adds adds, and since he's turbo its not easy getting flameblast off QQ. then he did lightning, lightning, lightning, lightning, lightning, lightning. i got hit by every lightning and still lived, he shoots faster than me on a saturday night. and since i have to run around i cant flame blast...

anyway, killed him, forgot it was immolation, somehow managed to log out in time... have to run pyramid again, thank god no one else was playing this race so i could hit 2nd witch without trying atleast.
Amazing, the top-7 are all different classes!
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Soloed this bad boy. One of my better races... 18th level, 160th, 9th Shadow (!). I was just glad to overcome a rocky middle of the race to get 18th level; the 9th Shadow was a big surprise.

My gear, for those interested...

Went with Bear Trap figuring it could slow down the bigger boys (read: Brutus); Storm Call and Raise Zombie were highly fortuitous early drops. Tarkleigh was even more of a urethra than usual, giving up NO MOVE SPEED WHATSOEVER, so I had to use my Quicksilver to make the Goathide Boots in the gear spoiler above. Then I got the 15% MS Velvet Slippers as a drop later on while double-move-speed-shrining through the monkey forest. (When it rains, it pours, I guess.)

Made a beeline for the Fellshrine and made two passes through it before time ran out to hit level 18.

By the way, Turbo Brutus is easily one of the most pants-soilingly frightening experiences I've survived in this game. I'd swear they ratcheted up the Turbo setting compared to previous racing seasons.

I know... none of this is especially impressive by top-tier racing standards, but it was pretty good for me. I'm less of a Jeff Gordon and more of a Dick Trickle.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
moozooh wrote:
Amazing, the top-7 are all different classes!

party race = free Demis for the only existing dream team. Deal with it.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info