About the steam stuff

Why is there no announcement on the poe forums instead we get a thread about vaal skill gems(wich are bad, the worst stuff in poe) , as longer im playing poe i get the feeling that people that are here since closed beta before there was steam and reddit and all that stuff are costumers of the 2nd class, i spend over 200$ on supporter packs(a total waiste) and now i dont even get a chance to get the miscrotransaction that get steam customers for free

How do you others feel about that? Discuss!
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Oh get over it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
im gonna get over it and play other games form companys where i dotn get handled like the how the americans call it "redheaded stepchild"
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
bla bla bla bla bla qq qq qq... that get steam customers for free

that is because is a Steam event to promote the use of steam and introduce POE to steam users.
"
that is because is a Steam event to promote the use of steam and introduce POE to steam users.

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! we get a t-shirt if we can complete every 8 challanges whcih is a fucking joke, i really want to know how much of them did rmt for that

we have to pay for every miscrotransaction, they make helmets and auras ugly that you are forced to buy them and steam customers that dont spend 200$ get everything for free
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
now im forced to use steam too and that will make y poe experience even more unenjoyable because of the computers ressorce that steam uses and make poe run even more shit than now
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
acid8000 wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

It would have to be the case that for every 'x' people that see the event on the website, 'y' people, that learned about the event from a source not the PoE website, are less interested in the steam event. You have an instance of cause and effect which is totally impossible. The logic here just doesn't make sense. Whatever population 'x' does will never impact population 'y' and conversely. In short, there is no reason for them to NOT advertise the event on the poe website. They have nothing to lose and a chance at more people becoming aware of the event.

Honestly, I do expect an announcement about this to come up. I just don't think that Steam + GGG were coordinated to synchronize these events together.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jun 19, 2014, 3:29:50 PM
Entitlement issues? Say it aint so!
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
acid8000 wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

It would have to be the case that for every 'x' people that see the event on the website, 'y' people, that learned about the event from a source not the PoE website, are less interested in the steam event. You have an instance of cause and effect which is totally impossible. The logic here just doesn't make sense. Whatever population 'x' does will never impact population 'y' and conversely. In short, there is no reason for them to NOT advertise the event on the poe website. They have nothing to lose and a chance at more people becoming aware of the event.

Honestly, I do expect an announcement about this to come up. I just don't think that Steam + GGG were coordinated to synchronize these events together.

dont spect the announncement here, last halloween with the imp masks nobody anounced anything here.

and the skulls are not free, but they are really cheap.

maybe if you guys link your acount to steam and get the microtransactions (youll get a lot for 5 dlrs) and then unlink your account (calling support maybe, i dont know) you can have the goodies without being on steam
Did... I miss something?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info