DarnDoesCrit Fireball - Three DragonsFREEZE&SHOCK - Tanky CI -

I thought I would write this build down before I transition to super expensive gear.
Currently my level is 85 and the cost of the gear is somewhere around 5 exalts. I am clearing maps with relative ease.

I use Three Dragons to shock with FIREBALL and ARCPROLIFTOTEM to freeze all mobs.

Pros

Spoiler

-Quite safe and relaxing to play.
-Everything dies fast and is frozen.
-Nice Group synergy, can pick up conduit if needed.
-Cheap (For now.)
-Boss killer
-No Problems with reflect due to AA - Atleast not yet.

Cons

Spoiler
-NoRegen
-Half-Regen
-BloodMagic
-Stun might be an issue (havent had any problems yet)
-High Mana cost

CURRENT GEAR
Spoiler

END GAME GEAR
Spoiler

Just need to link that damn chest.

PASSIVE TREE: 109 POINTS - LVL 90

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2PmgXNTEVC71jvh4vdtGacrLR_B84t6TLOio1Awf8bbXhzcwcUnqX5ZEZbr5JMnLL-IQp2jDkhwu18qtAyGrvId_KvjhNkTRnHquhXXwFGIa2NDL2-DCTyO14Zw1bb3b55XyVZjXfJwUpmaES_KSij662MZhsM66-6Cx6xHVi24k_no6yysf6cIKk2drhUgGmws6eQi893dDSlPjmRbr4V97Dj3pk4qFkA62Lb6KaVmnk3Y-tJxTYx2Fy-az2TnQ2NV1rcxgKRY9Z3E8uHC7EcGX2o=

Bandits

Spoiler
KILL
KILL
ALIRA

DEFENSE
Spoiler
10k Armour
High level Arctic Armour - +2 gems / Empower recommended.
23% Spellblock
FireLeech from Doryanis Belt.
CritProlifArcTotem = Freeze everything.

LINKS

Spoiler
4L Greater Multiple Projects - Fireball - Faster Casting - Fire Pene
5L Greater Multiple Projects - Fireball - Faster Casting - Power Charge On Crit - Fire Pene
6L Greater Multiple Projects - Fireball - Faster Casting - Power Charge On Crit - Fire Pene - Inc Crit

REQUIRED ITEMS

Three Dragons.
High max mana and mana regen on everything.
Can also go EB with life.

--- I Will add videos once I get that damn infernal mantle linked.

CURRENT GMP FIREBALL DPS WITH CHARGES 3k
DPS WITH 6L / Doryanis / Void Battery / Charges - Infernal Mantle - Leveled Q gems = 10kish GMP FIREBALL

Last edited by Darni on Jun 10, 2014, 6:50:20 AM
you promised an extremely tanky ci. in which world is THAT extremely tanky? your passive tree is fine, but you need a 3-dragons, apparently you recommend a soul mantle, a dream fragments, and, believe me, you want an eye of chayula, too, then your doryani's belt...
you have 10 items total. 9 of them can roll some form of ES.
With your build, 4 of these items are not defensive at all. You should add that this is mostly not noob-friendly or HC-viable in your guide without expensive items (f. ex. this build doesn't work nearly as good on a 4-link, or a 5-link with lower ES, or dream fragments, eye, rainbowstride etc pp. - all of these are expensive, your chest alone is probably around 4 or 5ex., and so are most of your other items)
Last edited by Kiedel on Jun 10, 2014, 5:40:37 AM
"
Kiedel wrote:
you promised an extremely tanky ci. in which world is THAT extremely tanky? your passive tree is fine, but you need a 3-dragons, apparently you recommend a soul mantle, a dream fragments, and, believe me, you want an eye of chayula, too, then your doryani's belt...
you have 10 items total. 9 of them can roll some form of ES.
With your build, 4 of these items are not defensive at all. You should add that this is mostly not noob-friendly or HC-viable in your guide without expensive items (f. ex. this build doesn't work nearly as good on a 4-link, or a 5-link with lower ES, or dream fragments, eye, rainbowstride etc pp. - all of these are expensive, your chest alone is probably around 4 or 5ex., and so are most of your other items)

Everything I have I got for around 5 exalts minus the chest but any decent ES chest will do. Extremely tanky, well I can facetank pretty much anything thats not pietys lighting storm. I am playing invasion myself so this is very HC friendly. So far I have yet to see a proper build that doesnt use a 5 LINK. Dream Fragments isnt a necessity either, nor are rainbow strides. Eye Of Chayula, meh. Ive done all maps and havent had any problems with stun yet.

Doubt any CI build is "noob friendly".

Granted thou maybe the wording isnt right. Its just tanky not extremly tanky.

Last edited by Darni on Jun 10, 2014, 6:55:23 AM
Hello, id like to use your build but in order to do so, could you link the skill tree for every 20-30 lvls? like 20-40-60... would be helpful! thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info