The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
hushpuppi3 wrote:
Is there an updated way to get a custom avatar or is it still just too late

500$ or buy a divine card make thing and use the card art.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 20, 2018, 6:36:53 AM
"
"
hushpuppi3 wrote:
Is there an updated way to get a custom avatar or is it still just too late

500$ or buy a divine card make thing and use the card art.

hm... alright thanks
"
hushpuppi3 wrote:
hm... alright thanks

In addition to what I_NO said, I'd caution you that you'll be waiting several months before you've a finished avatar uploaded to the forum. I do think that, if you spend a lot of time on the forum and have the disposable income, it's worth the money. But it's probably not something you want to get as an impulse purchase or you might be frustrated while waiting for it.

I paid for mine in January and haven't heard from GGG since the 19th of March.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
hushpuppi3 wrote:
hm... alright thanks

In addition to what I_NO said, I'd caution you that you'll be waiting several months before you've a finished avatar uploaded to the forum. I do think that, if you spend a lot of time on the forum and have the disposable income, it's worth the money. But it's probably not something you want to get as an impulse purchase or you might be frustrated while waiting for it.

I paid for mine in January and haven't heard from GGG since the 19th of March.

I'd be pretty pissed lol did u email support? Shit I'd take my money back by force if necessary.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 20, 2018, 9:12:04 AM
"
I'd be pretty pissed lol did u email support? Shit I'd take my money back by force if necessary.

I get the impression that George might have been busy recently.

Probably doesn't help that I specifically said in my initial e-mail to Support when asking about purchasing the avatar that I knew it'd take a while and that I was cool with that. I just wanted to speed up the process by skipping a possible "please confirm you know this isn't immediate" intermediary e-mail, but maybe they added a note about me being patient to my order. :P

It's okay; I've had worse. Even from GGG. Did I ever tell you about the time I bought my Chimera Supporter pack? This utter fiasco pissed me off more than I'd thought possible.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Hello , how to use Custom Avatar Art ? ty
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
Hello , how to use Custom Avatar Art ? ty

You contact GGG via support@grindinggeargames.com - pay the 500.00 it costs then have a discussion with the art people about what you want it to look like then you wait for them to get to your name - which sometimes takes months and then you approve or disapprove the image they design and then they upload it to the server. ( Or you have the bestest friend in the world and skip the 500.00 part)

I wish I could have my custom avatar in game to look at on my friends list/party screen. I still have art from 1942 in game for my girl I think.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Jun 14, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
I’m curious; did anyone who got an avatar notice drafts after their first taking significantly longer?

Draft #1 took seven and a half weeks.

Draft #2 has taken 14 weeks and counting.

If you wait twice as long each time, I’ve a feeling I won’t ask them to make changes again. 😕

----

I never had an issue with my custom avatar in terms of time frame. I received mine as part of the of conqueror(I think?) supporter pack and sent an e-mail about 2 months later with what I had in mind and they sent this back within the week and we were done.

I do wish I could show both my avatars at the same time(div card and custom) instead of supporter packs.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Jun 21, 2018, 11:16:41 PM
If you have an easy one it won't take long at all. I made mine by myself and just sent it to them and it was up in 2 days xD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info