Explosive Arrow MoM build [1.1.X]

interesting. I would too would be interested in a 1.2 update
"
Ragx22 wrote:
what do you think about this EA build for 1.2

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FLQdjCC4NfA5IEZYUdRa_GNsZihmOGo8c3CFgJJ0mlSj6KlMtRy2DQKBEDUWdRnFHBkp9S1dQQlKvU1JVS1b6V8lgS2HiYlpilWKsZ6BsjG-ecbB07XTxdoJ313rvfXV_K3_Ggh6Cx4MJhTKHdohCjDaTJ5cGmK2a4JuNm7WdqqSxrUqv67JwtAy0xbTRu-PAnMDjwcXDOsSiyAzKSsu90NDTftaK2wvb59-Y44TljuaB6rrr7u2D7g7vevGz9tr2_Pno-wn8xf66

"
guzacon wrote:
Very interesting builds. I see you didn't choose any DoT or Increased burning damage node. Do you think EA is high enough? In another thread I shared a work in progress Scion build with similar risults in terms of stats: http://bit.ly/1lcX5Cd

Any feedback?

To reply to both of you : I find the damage over time nodes not worth it because of the traveling routes mostly now. I think EA does enough damage without them. Especially with a level 21 EA. I still just have a level 20 and clearing pretty good still.

I haven't had too much time to go into detail for 1.2 but this is how I respecced :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4FLQdjCC4NfA5IEZYUdRa_GNsZihmOGo8c3CFgJJ0mlSj6KlMtRy2DQKBEDUWdRnFHBkp9S1dQQlKvU1JVS1b6V8lgS2HiYlpilWKsZ6BsjG-ecbB07XTxdoJ313rvfXV_K3_Ggh6Cx4MJhTKHdohCjDaTJ5cGmK2a4JuNm7WdqqSxrUqv67JwtAy0xbTRu-PAnMDjwcXDOsSiyAzKSsu90NDTftaK2wvb59-Y44TljuaB6rrr7u2D7g7vevGz9tr2_Pno-wn8xf66
So even with the aura nerfs this build is alive and kicking. There is way more mana to be taken, I actually have a lot more base mana, resulting in more effective mana to be used even with more reserved mana. As a result also the mana regen is higher despite the clarity nerf.
One small problem in teh new tree is strength though, but you can use the masters (not sure which one can add STR), or spec out of a 5% attack speed node at shadow to take +30 STR somewhere.

I'll be updating the build in the future when I've had some time to compare things.
"
- Spam explosive arrow until there are enough stacks on a monster, the toughest one prefered.

This is wrong. You should instead try to hit the weakest one of which you know it has the lowest resistances because a burn spreaded with prolif from such a monster will be MUCH stronger.

Last edited by Xantaria on Sep 19, 2014, 12:49:59 PM
"
Xantaria wrote:
"
- Spam explosive arrow until there are enough stacks on a monster, the toughest one prefered.

This is wrong. You should instead try to hit the weakest one of which you know it has the lowest resistances because a burn spreaded with prolif from such a monster will be MUCH stronger.

Good call. Never thought about that. Mostly I just stack on the first mob.
I really want to play it some more and update the build but I think I'll wait until after this season when my master levels have transfered to standard ;)
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 20, 2014, 10:39:05 AM
How the skill tree looks after 1.3 ?
IGN:Lord_Lucias
and after 2.0?
the bottom part is completely changing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info