GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Temper wrote:
"
"
Achilion wrote:
is 1.2.0 the time that SFL sees the light of day ?

Or the humanity is not ready ?

SFL would fix the RMT problems oh man oh man. Even tho i have some leagcy gear on SC i would insta swtich to fresh permmanent SFL league. So i dont compete with guys that buy exalts or mirrors for $$$ and get BiS gear without any effort and then just e-peen it on global while legit players struggle with much smaller issues like getting links or propper colors on their gear.

SFL = Bound to Account.

D3 is that way ------>

Sounds viable enough to redirect SF players to D3,but claiming it's BtA ?,I just gave/traded two Mask of Jerams' and a Tasker and Theo away last night. (Also got another Ring of Royal Grandeur,RnG heh)

Hardly all bound to account.

=)

Lol, you have a time frame though and gotta be in the same party and things like that. Keep sweet talking it all you want but SFL is bound to account and there are games that have it already.
Wanting to play an ARPG that has self found in it and wanting to play a self found league in path of exile are two completely different things.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
Wanting to play an ARPG that has self found in it and wanting to play a self found league in path of exile are two completely different things.

Wanting to change the vision the game devs have and just playing SF in the current leagues are also different things.
"

Lol, you have a time frame though and gotta be in the same party and things like that. Keep sweet talking it all you want but SFL is bound to account and there are games that have it already.

Yeah,I agree actually playing with others to get the items you want is lame for this day and age.They should provide an Auction House or something,so we can endlessly farm currency to dress our dolls from a veritable smorgasbord.

True there are games that have bound to account already and POE is one of them.

Leagues also have a time frame and last I played POE most folks traded in party anyways.

=)
"
Temper wrote:
"

Yeah,I agree actually playing with others to get the items you want is lame for this day and age.They should provide an Auction House or something,so we can endlessly farm currency to dress our dolls from a veritable smorgasbord.

True there are games that have bound to account already and POE is one of them.

Leagues also have a time frame and last I played POE most folks traded in party anyways.

=)

Not the case at all unless you count the traders who use the public parties.
"

Not the case at all unless you count the traders who use the public parties.

How does anyone even get the same instance to trade if not partied in POE,RnG town instances until you find them or click accept party ?

Serious question,I never traded since *terrace standoff* days and only ever gave stuff to friends/guldies in town in a party before I retired. lol
"
"
iamstryker wrote:

Wanting to change the vision the game devs have and just playing SF in the current leagues are also different things.

The devs didn't envision different leagues for their game? Oh wait, they did. Your nuts.

As I pointed out in the other thread, you can stop asking the same troll question now. It has been answered numerous times and no one cares that you don't agree with their subjective opinion about why they would enjoy playing a self found league instead of manually not trading in a game that's designed around trading.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
"
iamstryker wrote:

The devs didn't envision different leagues for their game? Oh wait, they did. Your nuts.

As I pointed out in the other thread, you can stop asking the same troll question now. It has been answered numerous times and no one cares that you don't agree with their subjective opinion about why they would enjoy playing a self found league instead of manually not trading in a game that's designed around trading.

They want this game to be about trading and so be it. I can play SF if i want anytime i want to. Why do you need a league for it?
/popcorn
"

Why do you need a league for it?

If you really wanted to know you could

A) Read these very long threads that you already know about and have frequently posted in or

B) Actually listen to the people who have directly answered you numerous times.

Since your so concerned about asking the same question over and over again, here's a much better one....

Why do you care? You wouldn't have to play in it. I don't play in the temporary leagues but you don't see me complaining that they exist. Its amazing how much people complain about something that wouldn't affect them at all.

Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info