PUNCTUREBOY 3.0 - NEW VIDEO - 77 SHRINE [DOUBLE BOSS + EXTRA DAMAGE]

Hello!

Rebuilded my CoC Shadow to Puncture... Holy Shit, i rape the entire Game now... With Gear worth a small percentage of other Endgamebuilds.

This is how everything started!
lvl 72-74 Trashmobs die Offscreen or rarely come close
lvl 72-74 Bosses die in about 2-3 seconds
Higher maps didnt drop yet, but i guess there isnt much of a Difference in clearspeed

My newest changes (more Fun, more Comfort, more Defense) forced me to split this in 2 different Chapter. The deeper i dive into this build, the more sick it becomes. I never ever though this will become that big. I just uploaded a 8min run in HD to show HOW i play. i did not modified my playstile, this is how i farm 73-76maps. Higher maps did not drop yet!

I decided to reduced my EHP in favour of IIR, as well i dont have Single/GMP Version of Puncture anymore. LMP does the Job good enough for Bosses and Packs. The Gems in my 5L are now a Little extraproject to troll the Game a bit more... ^^

Thank you for all your Comments, lets discuss!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
CHAPTER ONE - THIS IS HOW I STARTED

Spoiler
DOMINUS IN A MINUTE

74ish GORGE - VULN - EXTRA FIRE - DOUBLE BOSS

FIRST GEAR
Spoiler

Bought this for 8c

Bought this for 1c

You can get this for 1c (im LAZY so i picked expensive one with Curse on Hit)

Bought this for 20c

Selffound, Value around 20-30c

Bought this for 10c

Selffound, Value around 1ex

Selffound, value around 2ex

Bought this for 1ex and 5L it by myself

Most expensive Item but its "Overkill". Any 5L with 500-600 ES will do it which should be like 30c

SKILLTREE
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBH4FtQzyDkgOrQ_EES8RlhR1FfAY2xnVHhohdiQ8JP0mlSepKlsshTB8MfozDDY9OdQ6WDt8Ps9DnElRUEJRR1KvVUtaGlptbXtv8nBScNV0QXTxdoJ293fUd9d_K3_Ggh6FMobOhxmIa4w2jX2Nv5UFmZqdo6CfoaSiLqKjpcunNKdcp9Sqf6q4rUqxMLTRtUi297jKvebAUcHYwfPEosgMyqnNJs3q0hnVANaK1tHbC9wV4dvjhOdU6xTsGPlW-WP8q_7I_5P_3g==

This is my Build, 1:1 as used in the Video "Dominus in 1min" and "74ish GORGE - VULN - EXTRA FIRE - DOUBLE BOSS"

Even if i dislike to share any of my builds at all, i feel that i have to do my Duty here becouse this Build make Endgame possible for every Player, not just the rich ones!

If you manage to get Items with more INT/STR you can save a few Points and grab those 3x Lifenodes near the Shadow, the big ChaosResnode between Witch and Shadow, or some Damage Nodes near the Ranger.

CHAPTER TWO - CHANGES
Spoiler

UNMODIFIED MAPRUN - HOW TO PLAY

NEW SKILLTREE

GEARUPDATE
Spoiler

Yolo corrupted

no Change

Selfcrafted after 25x 4L gloves life/light + yolo vaal

bought for needed Colours

no Change

Yolo corrupted (had more then 100% pierce before)

Broke my old Belt to the sacrifice... Bought new one

Used Vaal on Jewelers, this Item forced me to make gearswitches

Yolo corrupted

Found it like this

CHAPTER THREE - ENDGAME
Spoiler
77 SHRINE MAP [DOUBLE BOSS, EXTRA DAMAGE]
Spoiler
It happened, the first HIGHMAP dropped! Just did this 77ish Shrine with Double Boss + Extra Damage! Boss was quite fast, took about 1minute!

Dont blame me, i did not know this Boss yet... Next time i grab a second Jadeflask for more saveness... ,o)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=venJMskNKF0

GEARUPDATE
Spoiler

SKILLTREE

GENERAL INFORMATIONS
Spoiler

IMPORTANT ITEMS FOR THIS BUILD

Spoiler
The Bow:
You want a massive Physical per Hit, Attackspeed doesnt matter becouse the Puncturebleed (which is 90% of the Damage, the Hits theirselfs actually do like 10% and it doesnt matter how fast your Bow is) is all we wanna raise dps wise...

As well you want a Harbringer Bow, for being slow and having the best Critchance of all Bows.

Another "you want to" is Projectilespeed. It determine how far the Projectile fly. I have +61% by myself which make it possible to kill Mobs 2 Screens away. That multiplies the killspeed, and make "undoable" Bosses "doable".

The Quiver:
Spoiler

Dat one will raise the bar like nothing else... Becouse the Build is grabbin Nodes in the North and South for the desired incr.DoT Nodes and EB+MoM, you cant grab as much incrPhys Nodes as other Bow build could grab. That makes the Drillneck so valuable. The massive PhysFlat, EV (we go Ondars Guilde, perfect!) and a moderate Liferoll sum it up to the Keyitem for this build.

WHY IS MY DAMAGE THAT ABSURD?
Spoiler

The absurd ammount of Damage comes from the absurd ammount of multiplicators you have acces to with Puncture.

FLAT x INCREASED PHYSICAL x MORE PHYSICAL x VULNERABILITY x CRIT MULTI = the Base

Nothing special so far...

That already 4 times multiplicated base is now multiplicated by INCREASED DoT, which is multiplicated by VULNERABILITY A SECOND TIME, which is multiplicated by PUNCTURE MOVING BLEED.

Blood Dances increased Damage multiplicator is somewhere between (dont know where exactly) twice. For the Initial and the DoT Damage.

Well, the fact that you just need 1 crit to make it lethal is another Advantage compared to any other Attack.

If you lower just one of those multiplicators, the Damage sinks by a huge chunk. Thats why you need to get the increased DoT Nodes in North AND South, as well as a Drillneck Quiver to compensate the missing Points you can use for increased physical Damage.

Im not a genious in math, but i think that does explain a lot...

Last edited by xdjamakx on May 3, 2014, 11:56:09 AM
Nice SC build, I really mean it! If it's a bit rebuilt I think it has some great potential for hardcore as well!
"
xdjamakx wrote:
Rebuilded my CoC Shadow to Puncture... Holy Shit, i rape the entire Game now... With Gear worth a small percentage of other Endgamebuilds.

Impressive video but you should link your gear to support your statement.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
xdjamakx wrote:

Impressive video but you should link your gear to support your statement.

Done

=)
Pretty nice, but what about your skilltree?

Nice vid, but where is "How to" promised in a title? :)
"Rebuild CoC shadow to Puncture" kinda lack detail :))
Now with Skilltree!

Enjoy!
Last edited by xdjamakx on Apr 23, 2014, 8:26:40 AM
Your gear is good but nowhere near as expensive as you think it is.

For example, my belt:
it's pretty similar to yours, has more life and I bought it for something like 2 chaos, this was early in the league too.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Apr 23, 2014, 8:51:10 AM
"
SunnyRay wrote:

Yea, video of a full run from WP to dom would've been nice.
Kinda hard to determine just how effective this build is in clearing groups. Or simply how fast it can run to dom.
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Your gear is good but nowhere near as expensive as you think it is.

For example, my belt:
it's pretty similar to yours, has more life and I bought it for something like 2 chaos, this was early in the league too.

Means my build is even more effective when it does cost less. Great to hear!

"
HansV3 wrote:
"
SunnyRay wrote:

Yea, video of a full run from WP to dom would've been nice.
Kinda hard to determine just how effective this build is in clearing groups. Or simply how fast it can run to dom.

Whitepacks die 2 Screens away from a noncrit with GMP Puncture
Bluepacks die 2 Screens away if crit with GMP puncture (so after 2 shots in average)
Every rare/unique/Exile dies almost instant if crit by the Singletarget Version of Puncture
Also i have +46% movementspeed without popping a Bottle

In average i can do a FULL RUN in 3-4min, depends on how the Area is built etc

Im pretty sure there isnt any Char around doin that clearspeed with gear that cheap, without lacking Defense.

=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info