Monster XP gain in Races per area - Information on monsters / experience in each zone

"
PhoeniXSkye wrote:
I notice a big level jump from Ancient Pyramid to Sarn; do you just farm there or do you usually gain that many levels just from running through?

Also thanks for this! I'm usually stuck farming Western Forest until the end of 85 mins, and the Weaver's Chamber scares me.

I maybe can get 1 level progressing through Pyramid but Pyramid can be a bit dangerous if you are low life and low on res, as well as puncture. Sarn gives a bit less XP but the monster density can be a lot higher, as well as the monsters are a lot easier to kill so generally a much quicker clear pace. For farming A2, I highly recommend farming chambers 1 because of the magic packs then heading to Crypt around 23/24+.
"
terrex wrote:
"
PhoeniXSkye wrote:
I notice a big level jump from Ancient Pyramid to Sarn; do you just farm there or do you usually gain that many levels just from running through?

Also thanks for this! I'm usually stuck farming Western Forest until the end of 85 mins, and the Weaver's Chamber scares me.

I maybe can get 1 level progressing through Pyramid but Pyramid can be a bit dangerous if you are low life and low on res, as well as puncture. Sarn gives a bit less XP but the monster density can be a lot higher, as well as the monsters are a lot easier to kill so generally a much quicker clear pace. For farming A2, I highly recommend farming chambers 1 because of the magic packs then heading to Crypt around 23/24+.

Nevermind it was my bad, I just noticed you put that the level in brackets is the level you are LEAVING the area, not entering.

For Act 2, Chambers 1 is only lvl 19, and Crypt is lvl 21, same as Western Forest. Wouldn't it be best just to head to Western Forest? Unless Chambers + Crypt is better in your experience.
"
PhoeniXSkye wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
PhoeniXSkye wrote:

Nevermind it was my bad, I just noticed you put that the level in brackets is the level you are LEAVING the area, not entering.

For Act 2, Chambers 1 is only lvl 19, and Crypt is lvl 21, same as Western Forest. Wouldn't it be best just to head to Western Forest? Unless Chambers + Crypt is better in your experience.

Chamber of sins 1 has the guaranteed magic packs in each corner, 2 corners will have magic packs then 1 of them is the entrance to level 2. Resetting this area is amazing XP, fast clear speeds. This is the fastest / best XP imo if you dont want to go to A3. Chambers 1 then Crypt if you want to check it out but I generally stay in chambers.
Last edited by terrex on Apr 21, 2014, 3:57:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info