Season Seven, Event 78: 1 Hour Exiles Everywhere

haha wow, this was the biggest disappointment ever. I mistook this race for the regular "one exile in every area" and was really pumped up and ready for some serious racing, instead it was "loldontthinkugunnagetpastmudflats"

it would be one thing if the exiles was actually scaled properly for the low levels, instead we get gangbanged by multiple exiles that oneshots you easily even when alone.

I usually don't whine, but this was seriously to much!
220 health gone in a second through 17 fire res and a medium life potion from running by a searing bond totem in lower submerged.
Please GGG... whoever put this thing in your game... put them back in the mailroom and keep them away from anything game related.
Made 5 characters, maybe got one of them to level 3. That's enough accomplishment for me I think. Didn't really have much fun with this one.
I will not be participating in future races of this type. The fun I had in the pre-buff races is totally gone. Now the exiles are all hideously overpowered and it's not just the flameblast exile that is guilty of this.

Sometimes you lose characters in races and it's not usually a big deal, but there's nothing that this race has going for it anymore.
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
flameblast oneshot from a screen away gg

3 times...

unfortunately allways near lvl 5 -_-
/global 4745
getting all health nodes I can, all my gear has health, using coral rings, 1 shot to flameblast :\
Seriously, you guys should just man up and stop complaining.
3 Mira Anenima spamming summon skeletons and vaal summon skeletons in the same area: games slows down and desync horribly, death. The concept of this race is good, but with the horrible change on the rogue and the unbalanced spawning (we have frequently the same rogue in 3 clones in the same spot) this ends up sucking.
damn that groundslam exile caught me at lvl 8. but at least it wasnt an DC this time.
race was fun overall but you should give points for reaching a level ( even if you die like in descent ). pretty funny mode.
Last edited by PoorJoy on Apr 14, 2014, 1:55:12 PM
One shot by flameblaster, even though I was trying constantly to stay on the move. He got me while I was in the middle of a windup on a heavy strike, trying to take down another rogue. Flameblaster was offscreen of course. There was literally no time to react, since I was in an animation. Tried to quit out, but since it was about 1/2 second from seeing the ring starting to expand to my death, not dying was impossible. Every attempt at this race since the patch has led to death by flameblaster. Not likely to try this race again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info