[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

I just create one exactly like OP recommend and it is really good...I was farming with my other character all the gear that is necessary...my concern now is with mana so far (Lvl 68).

Lucky I found this one during hours in The Dock:

Last edited by chucho2013 on Jul 25, 2013, 3:27:25 AM
"
drstu wrote:
"
Midnightgem wrote:
Phys wander VS Ele Wander?
/discuss

Phys has been buffed somewhat and, with the changes to health, CI is better for endgame. It's also easier to spec into CI/Phys nodes starting from Witch so there's good synergy between the two. The difficulty in finding a good phys wand remains the same however.

I consider both still viable though phys is now more attractive due to where nodes are on the tree

Selling these:

Using this:

But yes, I tend to agree that phys wands are few and far between. Moonsorrow is a pretty underrated wand until you can find a good rare though.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
PoE17 wrote:
"
Gorrim wrote:
With the increased strength of CI vs. life builds, has anyone come up with a way to fit CI into an elem wander build? I am trying to come up with enough mana regen to sustain the build without EB, and short of using increased accuracy as the 5th gem in a 5L and stacking a ton of mana regen on gear I haven't seen to many options.

Anyone had any success with this?

Theres this gem called mana leech !!!, I used it as a six-link on a low-life blood rage version of the wander i was trying out a while back, i can't remember what lvl the gem was but it supported the cost of a GMP Chain AoE fine.

Another pretty cool option with a CI version, is if you get a good Physical Wand, you can run Blood Rage for free - as with CI you'll be immune to the Blood Rage debuff and what you'll gain is the free life leech effect from blood rage, thereby removing the need to use a life leech gem, as you'll be passively getting life leech from blood rage. And therefore you can run mana leech instead of life leech in your AoE link.

The slightly revised build i was using along with the gear I had is posted on page 84 for the low-life shavronnes version. For C.I. you would still get the same ES nodes though along the "More" ES nodes behind CI.

The problem with this option though - is it is terribly annoying to get 3 green sockets on an ES based chest armour.

You have no idea:

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
lol reeeeeep chromatics - btw I did end up getting 3 greens on it eventually also :)
That phys wand, gimme gimme.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
:)
there is an updated version of passive tree for ele wander?
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
there is an updated version of passive tree for ele wander?

Nope. The build posted in the OP still is the best version of the original ele life build, and will only change if the starting areas for either of Templar / Witch / Shadow ever gets reworked / buffed like the duelist/ranger has.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
hi guys! i havent played for a while, and now i decided to use the free full respec to make my templar a wander. i followed this guide but i've a problem : i do very low dmg. i know its more a support build, but it takes ages before i complete low lvl maps with this low dmg...
i'm new to wander, so can some1 explain me what i'm doing wrong pls?
my passive tree is the same as the one posted in the build, i run wrath, anger, discipline, clarity, determination and grace.
this is my equip:

Spoiler

with 6 power charge i do 7.2k dmg single target and 1.4k dmg aoe. help me pls!
IGN: Fratgiolo
"
Fratgiolo wrote:
hi guys! i havent played for a while, and now i decided to use the free full respec to make my templar a wander. i followed this guide but i've a problem : i do very low dmg. i know its more a support build, but it takes ages before i complete low lvl maps with this low dmg...
i'm new to wander, so can some1 explain me what i'm doing wrong pls?
my passive tree is the same as the one posted in the build, i run wrath, anger, discipline, clarity, determination and grace.
this is my equip:

Spoiler

with 6 power charge i do 7.2k dmg single target and 1.4k dmg aoe. help me pls!

bump this, i've same problem
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Hi guys, I know its probably here somewhere but I can't find a link. Is there a physical wander guide posted here anywhere with detail on passives and gems etc?

Thanks
BigKnox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info