Our first week of Open Beta

GGG is just amazing.. what a game..

Im so liking hardcore (first time i play hardcore) and how you have to plan and execute your builds. Also the game is just dangerous enough right now.

IM having fun actually finding new gear and how white and blue items are good in this game too (potentially good with orbs) etc..

Great job..

*waves to Jay WIlson...this is how you make a game buddy

I really love the game but I almost always play alone.

Ninja looters bum me out... and because of that I'm missing out on the multiplayer...

Please give us the option when we create a party to set the looting as-is or some sort of round-robin looting, or maybe some sort of mode that helps to eliminate ninja looting.

I know a lot of people like the current looting system so leave that as it is, but please give those of us who don't like the ninja looting to be able to choose to be in a party where the looting is more ninja-free.

Congratulations Grinding Gear Games on the successful launch and I wish you much success.
Take key for beta!!
"
Hamster wrote:
I really love the game but I almost always play alone.

Ninja looters bum me out... and because of that I'm missing out on the multiplayer...

Please give us the option when we create a party to set the looting as-is or some sort of round-robin looting, or maybe some sort of mode that helps to eliminate ninja looting.

I know a lot of people like the current looting system so leave that as it is, but please give those of us who don't like the ninja looting to be able to choose to be in a party where the looting is more ninja-free.

Congratulations Grinding Gear Games on the successful launch and I wish you much success.

increase the timer and if that doesnt help you doing it wrong
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
Great game guys and keep up the good work...
Big grats on getting to here, best wishes for the future and hopes for keeping a nice community. :)
I wonder if there will be cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz2_NkyTv8E
well done GGG, you have made a fine game, and i am excited about the future it holds with new stuff.

lets see how much time we will end up burning on this. =P
I play games... shocked, i know.
i have been waiting for months for this to enter open beta, after my first full playthrough i can confidently say this is one of the most fantastic games i have ever played, the only thing i have a problem with is the empty for 8-15 minute instance reset, i'm an exploration fanatic lol, just my honest opinion no hate or anything, continue the amazing work GGG! :-)
"
baneblade93 wrote:
i have been waiting for months for this to enter open beta, after my first full playthrough i can confidently say this is one of the most fantastic games i have ever played, the only thing i have a problem with is the empty for 8-15 minute instance reset, i'm an exploration fanatic lol, just my honest opinion no hate or anything, continue the amazing work GGG! :-)

you know you can reset it by youself? (Ctrl and left qlick on WP "Dot" or entrence)
Good Work GGG it is well deserved and i cant wait for the races to begin. Keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info