Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
LiberAlley wrote:
So delete the only thing that makes this game "multiplayer" ?

Why ?

You think trading is the only thing that makes this multiplayer? And to think, I've been playing online multiplayer games since, well, Doom.

P.

Yeah pretty much i do.. maybe im wrong
What else do you have in mind
"
LiberAlley wrote:

Why ?

I play 90% self found and can tell you its not the trading part thats about multiplayer.
"
"
LiberAlley wrote:

Why ?

I play 90% self found and can tell you its not the trading part thats about multiplayer.

With my style of playing..
This is the only thing I can come up with
I dont party a lot
+1 for HC and SC bind to account (orbs included), no party leagues. Slight IIR and IIQ adjustmens would probably be a good idea. Imagine the boasting rights of a HC league like that :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 25, 2014, 6:13:47 AM
Voted, I'm in favor, depending on details of course.

I hope there will be such a league as a future hc 4 months league.

=.= Pls ignore my old threads (more than 1 month ago) =.=
"
DaveSW wrote:
2 things to keep in mind:

1. No one is forcing you to trade.

2. The drop rate will never be improved for you.

The game is perfectly doable (outside of Invasion league) with only blue gear. You don't have to trade too be successful and you don't need the drop rate to be improved. You will never be able to compete with people who do take advantage of trading, and you never should. It is an element of the game that you simply don't want to have to deal with, but you want to reap the same reward as the people who do trade. That is never, ever going to happen.

I hate the "blue gear" argument. The one guy who did it traded for his blue gear. It's still 10x better than any rare a solo/self-found player will find on his own.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
DaveSW wrote:

The game is perfectly doable (outside of Invasion league) with only blue gear. You don't have to trade too be successful and you don't need the drop rate to be improved. You will never be able to compete with people who do take advantage of trading, and you never should. It is an element of the game that you simply don't want to have to deal with, but you want to reap the same reward as the people who do trade. That is never, ever going to happen.

I hate the "blue gear" argument. The one guy who did it traded for his blue gear. It's still 10x better than any rare a solo/self-found player will find on his own.

Yeah, a blue item with perfect life + resist rolls is actually pretty good until endgame :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Didn't we already go through this phase a month or two ago?
I think Chris said that they didn't have any plans for a long term self found league...
It's pretty easy to play on standard or Ambush as self-found. I'm running 69 maps (slowly) on Ambush league in under 3 weeks with no trading.

Now I don't know if they tweaked maps any in this league, but it would be nice to get a little more currency to drop as a self-found player, and solo map runner. :-)

We really don't need a league though. It's already there. Just play the game :-/

"
Bars wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
DaveSW wrote:

Yeah, a blue item with perfect life + resist rolls is actually pretty good until endgame :)

and that kind of mods on blue item cant even be found on 99.9% of rare drops
"
DaveSW wrote:
You will never be able to compete with people who do take advantage of trading, and you never should. It is an element of the game that you simply don't want to have to deal with, but you want to reap the same reward as the people who do trade. That is never, ever going to happen.

And this is why I dont play the game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info