Scion Builds List 1.0 - 2.4 (closed)

I went ahead and posted my Flame Totem Ambush build for Scion (and Marauder, but need to add the Skill Tree for him). The maps section follows soon as I convert all those scribbled notes into a proper text file. :)
Looking good. Thanks for the effort.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Bada_Bing on Mar 12, 2014, 3:49:49 AM
good idea
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
im running an Split Arrow/frenzy 5 aura set up right now ill have to make a write up for you to include in here
Last edited by kylefeuuu on Mar 13, 2014, 2:37:32 AM
added

CoC: The Perfect Build Uses Cyclone to trigger EK and Arc.
ty good sir~
I am slowly rebuilding my Double Strike/Spectral Throw Scion and accommodating changes presented by the recent patch(es). Only up to level 60 currently, so I am wary of releasing a full-fledged guide until I'm confident it works roughly the same as before. I have definitely found changes in the skill tree that have been good and some that have been bad.

I could also put together a theoretical build via poebuilder, but again, I believe in taking to the pavement first.

That all being said, so far things feel pretty similar and if you (original poster) would like me to put something together, I will.
"
Say_Ten wrote:

That all being said, so far things feel pretty similar and if you (original poster) would like me to put something together, I will.

Do what you like. I'm not requesting guides; i just collect and link them.

... speaking of which:
added
Pure Support: V_O_C / LvL 90 #4 Ambush overall - build and gear Pure support build with 6 curses + 5 auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info