Got it! And it s quite fun. I did take dual totems and blood magic, now i need more dexterity for leveling lmp gem.
Another question: what do you guys think about incinerate dual totems?

I like the idea and structure, but not exactly the routing
Scion seems kinda like a waste so i change to templar
could be a mara too
still having a problem with dex

this build would be bare bones for the new 4-monthers
some dex may be need from gear but thats about it

thoughts?
@mathus , how do you survive with 3% life regen? each totem cast is like 200-300+ life
@ciolan - incinerate totems tend to split their fire wider than flame totem with gmp. Spell totem cast speed has been nerfed =/
"
Assmucus wrote:
@mathus , how do you survive with 3% life regen? each totem cast is like 200-300+ life

Mine:
Spoiler
Health
234% increased maximum Life
76 to maximum Life
44% increased Totem Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
3% of Life Regenerated per Second
Mitigation
58% increased Armour
41% to Fire Resistance
41% to Lightning Resistance
41% to Cold Resistance
32% to all Elemental Resistances
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
12% to Chaos Resistance
Totems gain 10% to all Elemental Resistances
4% to maximum Lightning Resistance
4% to maximum Fire Resistance
4% to maximum Cold Resistance
Damage
54% increased Elemental Damage
22% increased Totem Damage
You take 20% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
14% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
Totems have 6% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Other
280 to Strength
102 to Intelligence
80 to Dexterity
50% increased Totem Duration
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
15% increased Totem Range
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
Can summon up to 1 additional totem

OP:
Spoiler
Health
224% increased maximum Life
70 to maximum Life
40% increased Totem Life
15% increased Life Recovery from Flasks
7.7% of Life Regenerated per Second
Mitigation
52% increased Armour
34% to all Elemental Resistances
Totems gain 25% to all Elemental Resistances
12% to Chaos Resistance
3% to maximum Lightning Resistance
3% to maximum Fire Resistance
3% to maximum Cold Resistance
Damage
65% increased Casting Speed for Summoning Totems
34% increased Totem Damage
24% increased Elemental Damage
Totems have 16% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Attacks used by Totems have 10% increased Attack Speed
8% increased Melee Physical Damage
Spells Cast by Totems have 6% increased Cast Speed
Other
350 to Strength
152 to Intelligence
90 to Dexterity
40% increased Totem Duration
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
3% increased Effect of Buffs on You
2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
Can summon up to 1 additional totem

If you break it down i have higher base life, plus more mitigation. added to the fact you only need life pots, i think it will be ok
i also have a standard rule that all equipment have to have +life and at least 1 resist, except for weapon. otherwise i don't use it.
hmm your totems dont have +resist or damage mitigation. im not too sure about not taking totemic zeal as i feel it makes me slower in my runs. 102 to intel means u need at least 50-100 more intel to use wands. are u using windscream as well for dual curse? what level are you ? and gear that ur using? as well as how much irr do u have currently?

with 3 % life regen at 4k health thats 120 life/s whilst double curse is 160+ life , each totem 330+ which could add up to 820life. if you dont have mitigation for totems you need to keep resummoning , add in the slow cast speed how do you survive hard mods for maps? like half health regen mods or temporal chains.

For You have 10%increased lifeand 6more life than me. But due to the fact my strength is 70 more than yours. technically 35life-6 = 29life.

So in terms of life. You have 10% more life whilst i have 29 more health to my pool. Adding to the fact of that your regen is 3% whilst mine is 7.7% i think that technically my life is more than yours and survivability becomes an issue esp when you hit lvl90 and dying once sets you way back.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 11, 2014, 12:55:19 PM
im level 78 at the moment in ambush. if you could join me we could do a run together to compare.

ign:assmucus
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 11, 2014, 2:36:28 PM
"
Assmucus wrote:
hmm your totems dont have +resist or damage mitigation. im not too sure about not taking totemic zeal as i feel it makes me slower in my runs. 102 to intel means u need at least 50-100 more intel to use wands. are u using windscream as well for dual curse? what level are you ? and gear that ur using? as well as how much irr do u have currently?

with 3 % life regen at 4k health thats 120 life/s whilst double curse is 160+ life , each totem 330+ which could add up to 820life. if you dont have mitigation for totems you need to keep resummoning , add in the slow cast speed how do you survive hard mods for maps? like half health regen mods or temporal chains.

For You have 10%increased lifeand 6more life than me. But due to the fact my strength is 70 more than yours. technically 35life-6 = 29life.

So in terms of life. You have 10% more life whilst i have 29 more health to my pool. Adding to the fact of that your regen is 3% whilst mine is 7.7% i think that technically my life is more than yours and survivability becomes an issue esp when you hit lvl90 and dying once sets you way back.

"
Assmucus wrote:
im level 78 at the moment in ambush. if you could join me we could do a run together to compare.

ign:assmucus

That is a good catch, i had forgotten about the str=life thing. not a small oversite

At this stage i am just theorycraft, sorry if i implied i had a running character.
I have played with flame totem before in Dom
i should use my respec and see what i can do with that guy
alright. im still trying to deal with the low armor/eva without needing to spend tons of exalts on a 1000 ar/ev armor. at least 3-4k armor would be ideal i think. now stuck at >2k

if anyone has any idea i would really like to hear it out too. also theorycrafting a lower life/slightly lower regen/eb/aa build.
Last edited by Assmucus on Mar 11, 2014, 2:35:49 PM
What are you getting your enduranace charges from to be able to use immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info