How to get the enough int for wand?
Start of this build: 13th march 2013

Update: From level 1 - 31 kinda boring i hate Spectral throw but it gets the job done all you need to do is put lesser multiple projectiles on it and its very simple to get to 31.

After level 31 is does get really fun when you have greater multiple projectiles and projectile speed and flame totem all in one. thats if you have a 3L by then if not get one. 31 - 57 has been a breeze very fun and enjoyable lots of loot if you have been stacking some IIR and IIQ the builds gets even better once you have a 5L and some other linked skill gems.

Overall: I am only level 57 and im going to continue to play this build. It has been very fun and enjoyable like i said well worth giving it a shot if you are looking at this build. Like i said before the first 30 levels and kinda boring but apart from that you should not really have any trouble at all reaching merciless.

Great build keep up the good work cant wait to level some more.

My current gear:

Also got this but need to make it 4L

With the item rarity gem on my 5L Chest i have around 170% IIR and 20% Ish IIQ i fairly get a lot of drops more than any of my other characters.

A few problems you may run into is lack of Intel/Dex would you may have to sacrifice some of your IIR to use your desired wands or gear. I have not started mapping so my armor has not been a problem yet but i will keep that updated once i start. I have died very few times.

Rovian~
Last edited by Rovian on Mar 16, 2014, 9:19:45 AM
"
dz0013 wrote:

Id say get resists and int on your amulet or rings probably your best option if you have a look on the skill tree you can spec into x2 30 intel nodes one is optional and one is on the build.

those are the 2 options
"
alkoxide wrote:
btw, in the leveling section you list "skill tree at lvl 80" and use only 80 points:

you get 18 passive points from quests

and 2 passive pts from killing bandits.

There's 20 points that you left out. The build you listed for lvl 80 is actually lvl 60. you get 6 passive points per difficulty.

An addition to what assmucus said if you read the first page there is an 105 point build.

:)))))
my build has 170 intel for wands. if you find a shitassawesomewand u can probably get 20-30intel easily from gear but you have to spend the effort to find.
"
Rovian wrote:
"
dz0013 wrote:

Id say get resists and int on your amulet or rings probably your best option if you have a look on the skill tree you can spec into x2 30 intel nodes one is optional and one is on the build.

those are the 2 options

Thanks a lot!I have noticed ,I just go down first,so I feel lack of int.Finally I will got enough.
"
Assmucus wrote:
my build has 170 intel for wands. if you find a shitassawesomewand u can probably get 20-30intel easily from gear but you have to spend the effort to find.

I think 170 will be good for me too!
Another question:my totems die quickly after I summon them,I am 40 now,what could I do
"
dz0013 wrote:
Another question:my totems die quickly after I summon them,I am 40 now,what could I do

get ironwood and the other 2 totem physical/elemental resistance nodes
nobody use sceptres instead of wands ? less intel requirement ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info