Undiscovered Recipe Public Bounty Thread

"
Eludicate wrote:
Well, I ran across this one today, and it wasnt listed on the wiki, so i'd thought i'd post it.

3 items with the same name @ 20% quality gets you a regal orb.
as far as i can tell, that is as high as it goes. 5 in the vendor just gets you an alch.

It isn't undiscovered, but simply forgotten as it is the nerfed version of one of the original recipes. Back in Closed Beta when everyone farmed Fellshrine for rares it was 2x same name for Alchs and 3x for Regals. The problem was this lead to hoarding, serious load on the website from browser extensions/apps used to find same name rares in stash, and an unfair wealth advantage for those who had purchased extra stash space to hold hundreds of items.

What a surprise to see this old thread has been necro'd.

I never actually expected anybody would get paid as a result of this thread. I was just lazily trying to convince other people to put effort into discovering them, to satisfy my curiosity.
Last edited by Crocodarrel on Jan 13, 2016, 1:06:43 PM
Unless you can pledge the feeling of power for being able to singlehandedly manipulate an entire economy. The secrets will be kept secret.
So how many recipes are currently unknown? When last I played, I think it was just 1.. Or that might have been the GCP Recipe, not sure.

No idea how many has been added since then, or found. So anyone know the exact current count of unknown recipes?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info