Season Six, Event 167: 150 Minute No Projectiles Solo

Gnaah, puncture rare + a bunch of blue EA archers killed me on the way to kraityn. :(
when I noticed my toon was died due to terrible desync.
"
majesw wrote:
Completely unplayable. How is it possible for desync to be this bad? I need 7 points to get the 135 point reward. The last 3 races desync has been so bad that I cannot play. If I run past anything I just get zapped back to my corpse. What is going on?

rly desync this race so overpowered
kill twice desync
RNG in this game..

wanderlust from hillock :

IGN : Lyderis

I think this is the first and only time I will ever craft 20% ms boots in a race.

Somehow found 5 Quicksilvers, whereas I normally never get one.
god damnit powster. would've gotten 2nd witch if I didn't die to a giant pack of desync cannibals 6 minutes in =(
Played crit flameblast/fire trap shadow, scored 3rd shadow which is pretty good for me:)
Good race but number of times my fireblast exploded in different place than I chose was incredible. Had to log out once as couldn't get into town and was taking damage without a single monster around...

Spoiler

Some good RNG for me :)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
After a 36:50 Merveil and a 1:20:00 or something stupid vaal kill... I won Templar what

Searing Bond confirmed OP

not even joking I really was using searing bond lol

crafted the MS with a spare quicksilver
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 20, 2014, 6:47:25 PM
Too much easymode Spectral Throw, i've forgotten how the game used to play. Even Leap Slam is painful in comparison.

Spoiler
rip L2 hailrake

L31
account number 3
"
TheuberClips wrote:
After a 36:50 Merveil and a 1:20:00 or something stupid vaal kill... I won Templar what

Searing Bond confirmed OP

not even joking I really was using searing bond lol

crafted the MS with a spare quicksilver

Wow. I just went Ground Slam route. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info