Season Six, Event 141: 1 Hour Fracturing Endless Ledge

had such a garbage zones for first three... second ledge had plumed chimeras + temp chain corpse exploders... third one rhoas, dischargers, evangelists, leapslam arctic skull frogs... fourth one dischargers, evangelist. but then lvl12 my rng kicked in
and lvl13 i found

crazy survivability towards the end. easy rushing cause no guaranteed stun lock mobs
Came is #41, felt pretty good.

Leveled with fire trap/poison arrow, switched to fire trap spec throw and infernal blow.

Quit wasting my mana on fire trap at level 9 and just spec throwing and IB'n rares and blues.

Btw, the explosion from ib on a rare or blue will kill its fractures outright.. and anything else in the area. Wish i woulda started doing that sooner.
So, I got a stash tab with 2 alt-art Perandus Belts now... in addition to the one i earned for 7 points. Did I win 2 of the random drawing ones?
Hit two packs of blue devourers at the beginning of the second ledge. Tried fighting my way though (since outrunning them proved impossible) but eventually died when my potions ran out. Seems somehow wrong to get fracturing blue devourer packs so early in a race, when other players could be getting something like spiders or monkey packs. But what do I know?
I dont really want this to be signature, basically because +life on hit = near invincible. Whoever gets it can pretty much dominate this.

I died to my old nemesis, elemental weakness cold snappers. They seem to kill me in every EL, nothing else can stop me... But those stop me hard in my tracks, died to the first pack of them (you never know when they will pop up out of the ground, especially that first pack of the ledge).
Made this after all. Not too bad once you figure it out. Although the playstyle means you're very likely to be stuck with small pots the whole race. :P On my best one, i had a zone with arcers and flickerers towards the end. Needless to say, i ran past practically the entire zone.

Spoiler
L8

L4

L11

L4
account number 2
I first thought fracturing races would be fun but i don't enjoy them at all.
I don't mind them being more difficult but make them more rewarding please.
Or make fractured mobs give 25% of the original mob and make the level bracket 25% higher.
I won't waste my time on another fractured race if they stay like this. Or maybe can someone explain me how to enjoy them

and what am i supposed to do with this garbage ?

my second (and last) zone was made of dischargers, leaping blue frogs and corpse exploders
Last edited by Hamallainen on Feb 13, 2014, 12:18:25 AM
THREE ITEMS FROM RAFFLE YOU MAD
"
janimauk wrote:

THAT is luck!
I got Goldwyrm so i won't complain
"
janimauk wrote:

More points = more chances. GG!

Report Forum Post