First Ever Points Sale and PoE on Amazon Digital Games

Great I just spent $20 for 200 points and was waiting for a daily deal...AND you're not running any daily deals this week...lovely.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Mackon wrote:
If you are unfortunate enough to live outside of the US you can't purchase the points packs from Amazon.

GGG are you going to make this available to anyone outside the US???

That is a really viable question. I have

a) gift cards available that are leftover
b) a wife who wants to spend points
c) a promotion from my favourite game company
but d) no way of combining those three in a satisfiable way.

How can you help us with that?

P.S.: Promotional clusterf**kfest this.

Similar story - since I introduced her to the game, I've wanted to buy some points for my wife. Thought this would finally be the solution, but alas. I suppose I'll just have to do it on her account with my credit card, but that's hardly as good for Valentine's day as a redeemable code! :)
I was able to finally use my Amazon gift card credit to purchase a code from Amazon to redeem in-game points. For some reason it wasn't working for a while, then poof one time it did.
Thank you for this GGG.

I have held out buying daily deals because I didn't feel I was getting them on sale (even at 165 points for the premium bundle I still had to buy $20 worth of points to buy them, only difference is I had extra points left over).

I have now bought 200 points and am contemplating buying another 50 but I have a few questions that can hopefully be answered.

I am trying to do the following:

Buy 1 premium stash tab bundle on sale - 165 points (on sale)
Buy 4 upgrade tab to premium - 60 points (when not on sale)
Buy 1 premium stash tab - 40 points (when not on sale)

Does anyone know the sale price of the upgrade tabs and the single premium tabs? If I can do all that for 250 points then I am definitely buying another 50, if not I'll stick with 200 for now and get a premium stash tab bundle and an additional premium stash tab (when they go on sale).
~IGN: Nagisan
Alright, that account linking mess seems to be fixed now~

At the people outside the US, a few people have said an account with a fake US address should allow the download of the code, just don't ship anything there. I can't verify but it was said a few times.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
DunkMaster wrote:
I would definitely prefer to do it without linking accounts. Seems silly we can't just purchase the code. I hope it's a technical difficulty that they are trying to fix.

Yep, I am pretty sure this is fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Alright, that account linking mess seems to be fixed now~

At the people outside the US, a few people have said an account with a fake US address should allow the download of the code, just don't ship anything there. I can't verify but it was said a few times.

Well, that's no help for me, I have some leftover money in my amazon account. Can't transfer that to a fake account. And giftcards from other countrys don't work either.

I see it as that:

1. I get discriminated because I don't live in the US
2. I have to pay more for stuff others get cheaper because I can't get the deal
3. I want daily deals which are called of because of this promotion

That said: Amazon get's their share of the money, so in the end GGG is not only giving 15% of, but a lot more. So to support the guys it's actually better to not spend the money on amazon discounts. Not to mention the fact that after linking the game to spyware 1 (steam) you now have to link it to another big company trying to filter off information about you.

what really sadens me: The poor communication on those things. Chris, you should have known this and you could have posted it into the newspost to not get people hyped. Try to work stuff like this out beforehand, please.
I think i'll save my $$ for the next sets of supporter pack when 1.1.0 release.
Awesome deal, thanks
Steam: teemu92
"
Chris wrote:
"
DunkMaster wrote:
I would definitely prefer to do it without linking accounts. Seems silly we can't just purchase the code. I hope it's a technical difficulty that they are trying to fix.

Yep, I am pretty sure this is fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems!

Links don't work in Europe :/
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info