Season Six, Event 138: 1 Week Domination

LET'S ROCK
I'm looking for a group, I'd prefer people willing to play long hours.

Message me if you need a player or want to form a group.

My Timezone is PST.
Last edited by LunaMakuna on Feb 11, 2014, 12:41:01 PM
"
Expel33 wrote:
"
Raven191 wrote:
Is this still hardcore?

wondering same thing!!!

this best be hardcore..
"
raymO wrote:
"
Expel33 wrote:
"
Raven191 wrote:
Is this still hardcore?

wondering same thing!!!

this best be hardcore..

They announced that there would be both a hardcore and a non-hardcore 1week race, specifically. It's not just shrines versus nemesis mods.
IGN:
Catdurid
SkelliesErrywhere
Last edited by Mankrik147 on Feb 11, 2014, 1:09:58 PM
I am lost is hardcore race or is not ? If i die i can continous the race ? lol
"
guism0 wrote:
I am lost is hardcore race or is not ? If i die i can continous the race ? lol

no you cant die
white knight
A gaming term used to describe a male gamer who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female gamer he comes across online by being overly defensive of her
Yes you can die, it's softcore race, do all your crit builds that you never wanted to try on hc.
cool one say is not hardcore and other say is hc race ???? :(
K, really. It's not that hard. When the race starts, make a character. Run to hillock, die to hillock. See what league he's in. They said there would be a non-hardcore race, so he should still be in the race. But on the offchance the information was false, now you'll know.
IGN:
Catdurid
SkelliesErrywhere
"
Mankrik147 wrote:
K, really. It's not that hard. When the race starts, make a character. Run to hillock, die to hillock. See what league he's in. They said there would be a non-hardcore race, so he should still be in the race. But on the offchance the information was false, now you'll know.

What? And lose a precious 20 seconds out of a race that only lasts a mere 608,800 seconds? Are you mad, man?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info