Azloki's Ultimate Righteous Fire (105,000 DPS) PVP+PVE

Update your post mate, I'm realy curious about it! ;)

Greetz
op said he doesnt want prices to inflate once he posts this out.

lol... i think he thinks that his build is like a magical unicorn find where thousands of ppl will suddenly flock to buy every equip he is using just to get an additional 10k dps on righteous fire...

plus if it does drive it up, hes probably buying like twenty per item in hopes it will make him rich once he releases the build.

don't be selfish and share with people. its about a community where we play and share not about how much fake money you will save so you tell no one. its like clinging onto your virtual anime girlfriend ....they aint real (not saying you have one) and their not worth anything. Rather your choice to share information that can help everyone is worth something.
Love this thread, just shows some people are immature as hell.

My take is that OP is just an attention starved RF user copied a guide and now think he's the shit.

inb4 OP makes "Ultimate Magic Finding End-Game Mapper #1 DPS PVP+PVE Build World First NA EU AU NZ"

edit: had to add world first
Last edited by byzrk on Apr 3, 2014, 3:02:38 PM
I have to say, this is a pretty pointless thread; OP is evidently an attention seeking child who think he's the greatest, which is ironic considering many details are completely incorrect.

105,000 DPS? You must be adding in your "15K EK dps" or whatever nonsense, pretty dubious that you could get RF that high; if not feel free to prove me wrong with MATHS and not spurious claims.

Fire resistance 101
Level 23 purity of fire gives 5% max fire resistance, but this can be upped to 7% through the use of aura/inner force passives, though it's generally not worth it. You're far better off running with a level 22 purity of fire and *not* using empower (use something useful in here instead like vitality), and having it grant you 4% and upping it to 6% max fire resistance via passives.

You can corrupt items like jewelery to give +1% to all maximum resistances

Items
Unless you have >800 strength, snapshotting RF with Doon Cuebiyari is not better than redbeak. And the only possible way I see that happening is by using meginors gloves/astramentis which frankly would be retarded since the HP/resists hit would absolutely not be worth it.
This item has also been mentioned in multiple other RF builds and honestly it's really nothing special.

As far as PVE limitations go, I'd disagree:
1. Bloodmagic rarely ever rolls on maps
2. It's entirely possible to run vulnerability maps, will post a lv 78 map runthrough if you don't believe me.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Last edited by Zeekin on Apr 4, 2014, 2:25:15 AM
"
Zeekin wrote:

Unless you have >800 strength, snapshotting RF with Doon Cuebiyari is not better than redbeak. And the only possible way I see that happening is by using meginors gloves/astramentis which frankly would be retarded since the HP/resists hit would absolutely not be worth it.
This item has also been mentioned in multiple other RF builds and honestly it's really nothing special.

You dont really lose health if you use meginors/astramentis both give 50 hp. I also use alberon's warpath those boots that give +18% strength, thats almost 200extra strength for me which equals 100hp. The resists are easily capped with rings/belt/helm
Last edited by Zerber on Apr 4, 2014, 8:22:16 AM
really have 105k dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info