*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

Just asking: I'm planning to switch to this build. Got a 5 link chest armor here

So I want to put Reave-Melee phys damage-Multistrike-Concentrated effect. The 5th slot would be Added fire damage/ Melee phys damage on full life/ Increase AoE. Which one should I choose?

Sorry for bad English
question:Did you invented that build by yourself or you copied from someonelse?
ign:MonsterManJ
"
Yumako87 wrote:
When you started this build did you level up with 1h and shield, or 2h groundslam up until higher levels and then swapped?

From 0 to 60 I was Facebreakers & Infernal Blow to level quickly... then I swapped to 1h & shield (first was using axe and Double Strike then went to Sword and Reave). Sometimes I utilize Heavy Strike/etc...
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Just asking: I'm planning to switch to this build. Got a 5 link chest armor here

So I want to put Reave-Melee phys damage-Multistrike-Concentrated effect. The 5th slot would be Added fire damage/ Melee phys damage on full life/ Increase AoE. Which one should I choose?

Sorry for bad English

I wouldn't utilize Melee Physical Damage on Full Life if you want to utilize Blood Rage. I would utilize Faster Attacks instead.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
johnny06071 wrote:
question:Did you invented that build by yourself or you copied from someonelse?

I invented and constantly reinvent the build based on how the game evolves. My favorite currency is a regret so that I can try new things ;)
i knew one guy who had same build exactly the same but without aegis and many people were asking around his build so i asked :)
ign:MonsterManJ
how can you have 75% block without bor? my gear is not that good but my shield got 33 % block chance, and with the block nodes you use, i would end up with 58% so where does the other 17% come from?
Hi mort, I watched your 78 double dominus facetank video then I couldn't resist to be one of your fans. Thanks for sharing this nice build!!!

I am playing with my first character in POE now. It is similar concept of high block tanker, but I couldn't push my hp further than 5k ish without kaom due to the restriction of my currency pool. So I accepted the fact that I can be one-shoted by boss with hard mod(like 78 domi) then I concluded to increase chance to block higher just in case of desync preventing my escaping actions. Regarding that, the less time to kill boss means the less attacks penetrating my block chances = the lower chances to die. So I am using reave - multistrike - melee physical dmg - concentrated effect - faster attacks - added fire dmg now, to raise my dps bit higher to 23-25k (up to frenzy charges gained by blood rage.)

It still has a risk to be one-shoted but worked out nice so far. However, I encoutered a big problem when I tried Atziri the first time in poe. With reduced aoe from the concentrated effect, I couldn't erase mobs effectively in healing phase. It really countered my scheme of killing faster to reduce risks. So I now consider many options to improve my ability to clear those mobs faster, for example, 5L cyclone plus blood magic(6L) or 6L infernal blow as alternative skill. I found you prepared another 6L reave with your spare tabula, which seems the best choice. Can you share the link of the alternative skill link and its offensive stats? Furthermore, if you put some comments on those alternative skills as comparison to your alternative 6L reave, it would be really appreciated.

Take care.
"
Yumako87 wrote:
how can you have 75% block without bor? my gear is not that good but my shield got 33 % block chance, and with the block nodes you use, i would end up with 58% so where does the other 17% come from?

This build has 37% in the tree.

His shield has 34%

His amulet has 4% (from the corruption)

= 75%
"
johnny06071 wrote:
i knew one guy who had same build exactly the same but without aegis and many people were asking around his build so i asked :)

Link? I also sometimes use other shields, but Aegis is my norm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info