Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

Why would you add an item that negatively impacts other players?
Are you new to the internet or something?

Also as mentioned before, that skull barely counts as a "summon", it is a homing fireball and none of the other stuff make summoners more varied at all.
Last edited by 9_6 on Jan 27, 2014, 8:55:25 AM
Hillock buffed xD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I have a Summoner but for these new skills I guess I need a new one, it's quiet different which my not be a bad thing.
However, I'm not sure if GGG does even listen to community feedback when they buff another Boss with a effect that many players asked for a slight nerf since it's just imba for some builds and configurations. GGG seems to just do their own thing which is sad.
I recently found more community influenced game improvements within upcoming Diablo 3 patch/addon and this means alot if you comparre it to the old Diablo 3 game experience.
GGG can do better imho.
"
why we dont get a timer on flesh/bone offerings duration?
ya i was thinking the same thing also. would nice be able to see just how long the buff last to know when you'll have to recast it.

also no timer on Desecrate, so if left alone does stay doing chaos damage forever??

and it looks like it functions like traps but would or could it have both the summons tag and trap tag on it. i know that may be pushing it a bit, but if it could some how be linked with multi trap support that would be a cool bonus and may even make it more viable for main skill use

edit: looking at poison arrow, the poison cloud for that doesn't have a timer up also so im thinking that Desecrate timer works like that too so no need for actual timer. but think we still need timers for flesh and bone skills thu.

edit #2: from looking at video more it appears that the spirit summoned by the flesh and bone skills may be the buff timer. once it disappears so does the buff. and if that is case then the buffs are very short lived and looks like even with increased duration nodes you wont have them up long without constantly having to cast them. perhaps these skills may be best use on totems to keep up the buffs
Last edited by banezilla on Jan 27, 2014, 9:26:58 AM
THe new flaming skull skill.. can you link that with "Cast on melee kill" so you have self replicating skulls?
ign: BoMann
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
I have a Summoner but for these new skills I guess I need a new one, it's quiet different which my not be a bad thing.
However, I'm not sure if GGG does even listen to community feedback when they buff another Boss with a effect that many players asked for a slight nerf since it's just imba for some builds and configurations. GGG seems to just do their own thing which is sad.
I recently found more community influenced game improvements within upcoming Diablo 3 patch/addon and this means alot if you comparre it to the old Diablo 3 game experience.
GGG can do better imho.

Of course they listen to the community! Most changes and patches take the community's feedback into consideration. It has taken Blizzard over a year to implement any changes the community has suggested to make it into Diablo 3.

GGG, however, has managed to stick with their own goals as well as take in suggestions from fans and pump out patches at an exciting rate that keeps us playing and keeps the game fresh time and again. They have done all of this WITHOUT having to release an expansion.
"
trashs1 wrote:
still no pvp :(((

+1 :(
"
9_6 wrote:
Why would you add an item that negatively impacts other players?
Are you new to the internet or something?

Also as mentioned before, that skull barely counts as a "summon", it is a homing fireball and none of the other stuff make summoners more varied at all.

Allies gain 18% increased damage.

Meaning they deal more damage.

At least that is what the item says. Doesn't fit with what Chris said though.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jan 27, 2014, 9:09:56 AM
Any more info regarding pvp tournaments?

1.0.7 (slated for January 29)
"
Chris wrote:
Hopefully the ability to test some PvP tournaments (if it's not ready sooner).

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/750297/page/1
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jan 27, 2014, 9:13:16 AM
"
"
banezilla wrote:
"
kainaj wrote:
Just interesting: does these flaming skulls has their HP? It's tagged as a minion skill, right? Or it's just a projectile with skull skin. Asking because it's curious: Do 'Minion instability' will affect this?

Anyway, new stuff looks cool and interesting, should try it.
Cheers GGG.
here's what i think it looks like and works like: the ravens from D2, so they have no HP's and just attk X # of times befor die off. so im thinking that minion instability wont have any affect on them at all

We should just say the truth about this skill:
It's Fireball+Chain with a different skin...

This is pretty much like a Scooter concert: Changing a single line in a song, wont make it a new song ;)
two totally different skill man. spirit wont have any aoe on it and if it works on timer and not just x # of hits only then you will also be able to increase how long it stays active. if you just think it's the same as fireball then thats your mistake to make and thank God your not making skills for this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info