Content Update 1.0.6 Video Preview and Deployment Date

"
Melkrow wrote:
"
To clarify, the staff increases damage dealt by nearby allies, not taken.

Well, pretty disappointed with Chris. Being the head of GGG how could he even think that such a unique, as he described in the video, where team members are punished, would even be acceptable in this game.

See, if I was Chris, and I asked one of my guys to explain the unique to me, and they explained it to me so I understand it as Chris understood it in the video(penalizing party members), you know what I would do? I would say "get the fuck out of here, that shit is not getting into my game".

I just can't really express my disappointment enough. Feels like Chris is slipping deeper and deeper into CEO Chris that loves his "business", and not a gamer Chris that loves his "game". Well on the bright side, at least he's not in charge of balancing of the game, as proven by this video, so there must still be some true POE lovers somewhere on GGG team, and not just bunch of fat businessmen who are completely disconnected from the ins and outs of the game.

A wee bit dramatic, perhaps.
Yay!

Also, thank you for the recent sale on Premium Stash bundle. Need more room for all the new gems. :D
"
Dhoros wrote:
No summoner boosting, ty Chris and ur dev ppl. Next time compensate the nerfed CoD pls. New troll item, this time a staff xD +18% damage taken.

Cause that video is totally the patch notes right.
lmfao there was no way that cast on death minions was balanced. i have a summoner and i thought it was ridiculously OP that my minions could do like 150k dps to multiple enemies
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Eh... Im disappointed that this patch is going to focus entirely on summoners when theyre already one of the most endgame viable builds and i really dont see the point of adding all of these buffs unless some MAJOR nerfs are going to take place, which i doubt is going to happen.

Much more important things to actually work on if you ask me.

Im going to be even more disappointed if Summoners see no nerfs in this patch and are just as easy to play, with just as little effort it takes to play them being put forth.

Just my opinion on the patch though, hopefully next patch focuses on 2H builds which actually need attention.

Show me a video of an endgame summoner destroying 77-78 maps with hard mods solo.(not a video with cast on death spectres/zombies since they don't exist anymore). Otherwise, not to be rude but I don't think you know what your talking about. Level 70 maps aren't endgame imo. I honestly don't think summoners are OP at all at that level of the game. I could be wrong, but I have never seen one destroy level 77-78 map bosses. I have however, seen melee doing 80k freeze bosses, ranged doing 60k frenzy destroy bosses. Melee/ranged do more damage and can take a lot more punishment without dying.

I can solo 77+ all day err day with 2 bms and over 300 rarity 5 auras double andy rings =) in NEM lvl 92 atm... "normal" not snap shotted summoners on the other hand I have never seen one in maps higher then 70. I think even with all these skills added if they remove minion snap shotting it will be the end of any attempt to make a decent ENDGAME summoner build.
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
lmao, staff increases damage taken by allies

cant wait to use that on hardcore
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
If you keep adding chaos damage mobs, should either increase the chance of chaos resist rolls, when kraitin gives +8 elemental resist, make it +8 all resist or think about decreasing the chaos resist penalty to intervals of 10 instead of 20 so in the end at merciless you'll have -30 chaos resist instead of -60.
"
To clarify, the staff increases damage dealt by nearby allies, not taken.

Thanks for clearing that up Daniel. I was so confused when I watched the video. I was like "What, it's not how I designed it?!". I almost had a panic attack. Then I saw the note about Rory being away and I realized it must have just been a slip up. Confirmation sure takes a load off my mind though.
In-Game-Name: Lezli
hillock gets some zed friends. nice.
if we could have hillock as a zombie bro, i would actually consider to play one character as a summoner next league. : p

ps: baby rhoa flesh tastes better than fish. stop trolling, safe the fish and eat rhoa or crabs (granddaddy tastes best)! safe the fish exiles!
The change of Hillock will bring race to another level, in term of difficulty.

Especially for BLAMT Race

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info