Sell Your Summoner Snapshot Gear Now!

"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
GGG are too busy making new microtransactions to care about snapshotting.

Coding is very easy to fix if they would want to.

"
jdilly23 wrote:
They probably arent in a huge rush to fix this.

Integrity has never been their strong suit.

If I would GGG I would fix the snapshotting in next patch,
just out of spite for all ass.holes on this forum.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
yes that is the sprint gimp and entire play style just to stick it to a bunch of assholes that probably don't even ply summoner
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
yes that is the sprint gimp and entire play style just to stick it to a bunch of assholes that probably don't even ply summoner

That and the fact that snapshoting mechanics, is obviously broken (correct me if I'm wrong; Is it the mechanics when you can cast spectre with 6 supported gems and then use just 1 to maintain it? ) and does not work as intended.

Alpha's had same issues and was repaired - this will be as well i assure you. Summoner is already pretty powerful build afaik. Don't worry, this won't destroy it.

"
Thorien_Kell wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

That and the fact that snapshoting mechanics, is obviously broken (correct me if I'm wrong; Is it the mechanics when you can cast spectre with 6 supported gems and then use just 1 to maintain it? ) and does not work as intended.

Alpha's had same issues and was repaired - this will be as well i assure you. Summoner is already pretty powerful build afaik. Don't worry, this won't destroy it.

actually snapsnotting spectres is the only use for snapshotting that i would call legit (if you want to stop snapshotting start with rf p.e.)

the reason snapshotting spectres is mandatory is because each and every spectre NEEDS different setup.

so unless you want to play with 3x(insert same spectre here) you cant remove it.
"
shroudb wrote:

actually snapsnotting spectres is the only use for snapshotting that i would call legit (if you want to stop snapshotting start with rf p.e.)

the reason snapshotting spectres is mandatory is because each and every spectre NEEDS different setup.

so unless you want to play with 3x(insert same spectre here) you cant remove it.

Ahh, now I see.

Well they should probably make some changes before nerf, but you're right, it seems like quite complex task.

For example SS could work only with same number of supporting gems, ie. spectres should share lowest common support number of each. But again, that seems like a mess.
"
Warzone129 wrote:
That's because you have no idea that summoners need to aura stack and to remove snapshotting would destroy the class pretty much since like I said we already struggle to fit the aura gems we run now.

What is the reason to fix one problem that isn't even a problem as far as balance, and in the process create countless others. As you can see they cant even release a CoD gem without being able to foresee the consequences of it applying to minions. And you are asking for a complete overhaul of the summon class for no reason whatsoever.

That reminds me of the time in closed beta when we could have our auras on a swapped out 5L staff, cast it, swap main weapons back in with x and keep playing, and the auras would stay. It wasn't even harmful and all it did was promote the use of multiple skills, which was fun. Now that auras have been nerfed they should consider implementing that back in again. Was fun times.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last edited by Invalesco on Jan 25, 2014, 4:34:25 PM
cry more
IGN getrichquicky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info