Season Six, Event 74: 1 Hour Lethal Rogue Solo

"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Hi there

Please do not delete characters until the characters have been transferred into the correct league, and points and rewards have been awarded.

Regards
Gary

They did say something.... see page 5
the stuff they said on page 5 was not realy an answer that the points are not given and that they work on it. it was just a global Phrase what shoudld NOT be done at the ent of the race. it was a simple ALERT.

So, is GGG working on it or should we just Email the support?

"
Sirais wrote:
the stuff they said on page 5 was not realy an answer that the points are not given and that they work on it. it was just a global Phrase what shoudld NOT be done at the ent of the race. it was a simple ALERT.

Email the support, tell your mom, and call the internet police
IGN : Lyderis
Emailed support (along with quite a few other players, I'd expect). We'll see what they've got to say...
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
as I have said previously, this happens occasionally and it usually takes a few days for points to be awarded. it has only been a day.
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
as I have said previously, this happens occasionally and it usually takes a few days for points to be awarded. it has only been a day.

Last time it happened to me, the points weren't awarded until the season was over. Here's hoping they come closer to the time frame you experienced.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I've never experienced this before, I thought it was just a delay with the rewards that sometimes occur after the races.

Hoping GGG can resolve this issue!
as someone who has way too many character and is approaching character limit all the time, I'd like to be able to delete this character soon...
just a scrub.
"
airways1 wrote:
"
Sirais wrote:

Email the support, tell your mom, and call the internet police

take your stupid comments and put them where the sun never shines. they help noone.
well i think they hire some blizzard workers.
that was my last 3 points for andvarius. better just go and take another 3 instead of waiting.
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info