Season Six, Event 18: 1 Hour Descent Champions

"
unsane wrote:
But yeah, 10 & 11, you get points for both. It's not a bug, it's intended.

I understand the intention, but the bug inside this is, that even with 9 & 10 (one char below the "treshold") you get MORE points than with 10&10, and THIS is, just as said, simply WTF.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
unsane wrote:
"
soulpoetry wrote:
spent basically all of brutus desynced. never seen it this bad before, i couldn't even kill his skeles cus they were stuck/porting around 80% of the time. i was getting grabbed when he wasn't even on my screen, taking smashes from more than ST range. crazy.
"
Fruz wrote:
Perma desyncing Brutus for me -__________________-"
AWESOME
"
tommycw wrote:
same here. brutus was insane.
"
Koffin_Kat wrote:
Unfortunatelly, same issue here.
Died to Brutus because of randomly teleporting right into his face when he was supposed to be behind a corner >_<

Protip, to massively minimize Turbo Brutus desync: don't kill his skeletons. You're welcome.
[/spoiler]

You don't always have a choice, when you already cannot target it properly because it desyncs initially ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
But yeah, 10 & 11, you get points for both. It's not a bug, it's intended.

I understand the intention, but the bug inside this is, that even with 9 & 10 (one char below the "treshold") you get MORE points than with 10&10, and THIS is, just as said, simply WTF.

Ah heh, true that. :P
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info