Season Six, Event 12: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

got the tricorn from merv and the maul from western, killed vaal in like 30 seconds
IGN: SixQWERT or NightCrawlers
No ample or perpetual on my quicksilver, no aug for it until early act 2, no whetstone until lvl 18 and no move boots or second quicksilver at all. Not a whole lot i can do with rng like that.
IGN: KoTao

44th overall level 26 leapslam/doublestrike duelist
Last edited by mar1zzle on Jan 13, 2014, 12:50:44 AM
lvl 22.56; a personal best. Better than I've ever done in a 2h race (21.95) actually. The rings dropping when they did really helped; without them I'd've probably grinded to lvl 16 before taking Merveil instead of only just hitting 15 before starting the fight. (I'm getting better at that fight; but with average gear it's still touch and go for me at 13 or 14.)

I spent the last 40 min grinding Felshrine, and since I managed to reach the edge of the XP penalty there need to figure out where to go to instead (and if I want to do any act early 2 quests).

Figuring out where to put my skill points in the next few levels is a question too. I could go for crits which would benefit both my primary ice nova and the fireball I use for sniping cold resist bosses; or start on toward frost walker, which would only benefit the former.

EDIT #12 Witch and 152 overall; first time I got a top 20 point (probably first time I got top 50 in class at all). Probably also need to start thinking about where I can cut back on my cautious play early on: Deep dweller, 3x ledge, and fairgraves. I know they all slow me down a bit; but before I started doing them I was dying way too often.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Jan 13, 2014, 12:56:44 AM
died at 25 min to exploding shit in anger, lvled again to almost 22
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

no ms till lv24, then alch

no second qs ever
next race in 8 hours, great schedule...
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Trash ISP screwed me. Was making up a lot of time in act 2 thanks to 2nd quicksilver, but Vaal Ruins 2, I lost connection for about 15 seocnds. ~2 minutes lost in total as I was pretty far in.

Also lost a minute going to weaver cause I failed to place a portal, but the 2 minutes in vaal ruins lost me the run for sure.

Have a goal set now at least, going for 7.5m as ranger and a 54 minute Vaal.

Also no MS boots kinda sucked but w/e
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jan 13, 2014, 1:18:02 AM
I've never found three uniques in one race before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info