Season Six, Event 4: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

Pity i cant keep the unique i found, it dropped off the great white beast.

Level 16 Scion using Fire Trap, Frost Nova and Fireball. Not bad for an improvised build.

EDIT: So, what do we do with race character? Just delete it?
Last edited by _Elminister_ on Jan 11, 2014, 4:11:10 AM
Just delete it if you don't play normal and want to use it. If you didn't die that is. If you did, just delete it.

Became 4th marauder and still dced like 5 times. Very boring sitting in login screen for minutes and have to run through the entire map another time :/
I was a 4th Scion, but for some reason I do not appear on the race ladder. Neither do I have any rank for the race on my profile page. Strange.
My Endless Ledge tale

went witch first. second instance was exploding bandits with fireball skeletons and flammability necromancers. Pretty much 1 shot from exploding guys from desync, not really much you can do there.

Second time also witch. put on as much armour as possible just to survive. Second zone was goatmen with haste totems and vulnerability crabs, no way to progress without getting oneshot so I had to make another character.

Third I gave up on witch and went templar.
found a chaos, had to use it on the driftwood I alch'd, came out crap both times. Dropped it for a white superior tribal maul. Only got to level 11 with the Templar because the content was way too hard and I had to use a zombie gem I found to even get through the third zone.

Overall I felt like this race was the worst one, as much as I love ledge it really is a disappointment that this one requires the most RNG of them all to get anywhere. There is almost no way to get past some zones without gear and if you get too many "bad" zones in a row you are boned. Most of these require insane drop luck to get anywhere, like how are you supposed to do any of those zones I died in without a medium flask or coral?
Last edited by NeoRussia on Jan 11, 2014, 4:35:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info