Season Six, Event 3: 1 Hour Descent Champions

How long before it shows all my points? I died twice and started new characters. My third character got to level 12 and it counted my Brute kill with that character. But the level doesn't show up. I should have 6 points. Any clue what's going on? Am I just being impatient?

1 Hr Descent Champions (S06F003) 3
Defeated The Brute in Descent Champions 1
Defeated Rukuku in Descent Champions 1
Reached level 2 0
Reached level 7 1
Having only ever earned a few points, I have a few questions:

1) I have no clue how you get those high of levels in 1 hour. Yikes! I see many are, so what's the secret? I know you want to get to the Ledge, and not waste time on side quests, etc. But, it would take time to reset the Ledge map. I sure know going to areas way above your level is dangerous business.

2) See the posts with all the uniques. Are they easier to come by in this one, or something? I can't tell you the last time I saw one.
ISP delivered a present for celebrate season 6 start: 10 hours w/o internet! Totally free!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Jan 11, 2014, 9:18:52 AM
Ah they changed it, last season you could run a character to level 10 after killing the totem, then let it die, then create a new character and get as far as you could, usuall at least level 10. That way you could get 4 points for the first and 3 for the second, total of 7. And yes I did that several times last season. For this race I tried it and only got 4 points, for one or the other, but not points for both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info