1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
WARisHELL wrote:
Wait. Did freeze mine get buffed?

I'm not sure, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I think yes.

EDIT : in fact no, because you'll kill adds with the mine now, so you can't perma freeze boss.

Unless you can get it to do enough dmg to actually freeze the boss.
"
Qarl wrote:
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Highly disappointed that after all this time, you finally address this huge issue, and go with such a low number that it might not even do anything. It should be 10 seconds min, if not 20 to 30.

Also, did CoC get buffed? lol
Last edited by Magnicon on Jan 8, 2014, 7:56:02 PM
"
NagiSoi wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
Wow, my searing bond builds just got a HHHHH_---UUUUUGEEE BUFF WOW!! I'm gonna be clearing maps like 400% faster lol

How much damage was your searing bond doing before? Youll be doing them 4x faster...Which i still think is very very slow.

A lot. I don't remmeber off hand. It was enough to clear an entire group of mobs in about 4 seconds (low life double redbeak). I also use it in a different build to augment viper strike damage. I was not expecting this buff. But I won't complain about it either.
Will the buff to Punishment also affect the stats of the curse cast on a player in the Maelsrtöm of Chaos Map?
"

It got buffed for some uses, and nerfed for others.

"
stonespeak wrote:
"
WARisHELL wrote:

I know right.

But the best part is all the whiner about the supposed incoming freezing mine Nerf have suddenly disappeared or have moved onto the new whine bandwagon ... Cast on Critical Strike ROFL

Gotta love it : D

Freeze mine has been nerfed because it deals damage now, so you'll kill the adds with it I guess, and you won't be able to perma-freeze bosses like before.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Qarl wrote:
"

It got buffed for some uses, and nerfed for others.

Was about to uninstall if you put it at .25 :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Highly disappointed that after all this time, you finally address this huge issue, and go with such a low number that it might not even do anything. It should be 10 seconds min, if not 20 to 30.

We're starting small and going up based on observing behaviour. Slapping a 30 second cooldown on trade chat out of the gate could really hamper trade. This is one thing that's hard to test in-house.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
WARisHELL wrote:

I'm not sure, maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I think yes.

EDIT : in fact no, because you'll kill adds with the mine now, so you can't perma freeze boss.

Nice, fix the ele polif prob without nerfing freezing mine or ele polif per say : D
SSF since ~OB
Why are my builds always nerfed LOL... Anyways thanks for the patch appreciate the hard work. <3
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info