FISHING ROD :S

"
Mahesys wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Your 2ex are still waiting, Monsta...... Seem to have gotten pretty silent all of a sudden

YOU seem to be silent now :) give that 2 ex to the one that linked a rare fishing rod now

Silent becuase I wasn't at work anymroe, and don't bother to read forums from home.

But I'm back at work now, still waiting to see Monsta's verified, and it still isn't there, because he doesn't have one, and this is all a crock of shit. I, for one, won't waste MY time on this topic anymore.

The rest of you, that's your prerogative.

"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Your 2ex are still waiting, Monsta...... Seem to have gotten pretty silent all of a sudden

YOU seem to be silent now :) give that 2 ex to the one that linked a rare fishing rod now

Silent becuase I wasn't at work anymroe, and don't bother to read forums from home.

But I'm back at work now, still waiting to see Monsta's verified, and it still isn't there, because he doesn't have one, and this is all a crock of shit. I, for one, won't waste MY time on this topic anymore.

You sound mad because bad.
As Monsta said, some months ago, noone wanted to believe that he had some fishing rod at all.
Now, it's pretty obvious that these things exist (I've seen 3-4 different, verified rods) as well as these feathers exist.
But... only VERY few people seem to make a use of it and chose to keep it a secret. I am not totally convinced that you can actually play some fishing minigame, but I do believe that the items are real.

(at least cast speed would be a nice "normal" mod, +29% is not that bad, even if you can't fish, it might work with your fireballs)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
It seems reasonable to believe that cast speed on a fishing rod
wouldn't have much to do with spells.
You are now Distinguished in Sailing!
Your ranking has gone up to Master in your archipelago!
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:

So mad, i can feel your hate
@ Monsta, do i need some prerequisite for albino feathers or is it just a patience thing?
200-300 runs so far, no albino found.
"
MagnumOpus wrote:
It seems reasonable to believe that cast speed on a fishing rod
wouldn't have much to do with spells.

Increased cast speed. That's what it says. This game is very specific about how things are worded and how they work. Cast speed is cast speed. Go check the mechanics thread if you think it doesn't apply to spells :P

"
Heroofexile wrote:
@ Monsta, do i need some prerequisite for albino feathers or is it just a patience thing?
200-300 runs so far, no albino found.

I've never claimed to know the trick (if there is one) to getting rhoa feathers to drop. If you look at past threads on the subject, when people ask me about it I generally advise that if they really want one, the best way is to buy it, and that's what I did until prices started getting out of hand. All I claimed is that the feathers themselves are of significance and value.

But, don't get too hung up on the feather thing anyway, they aren't the be all and end all of fishing, especially now that rods can come with a reduced fishing pool consumption affix going up to 29% (that's the highest I got it so far). I think there are things other than the feather to worry about when it comes to catching fish.

Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 10, 2014, 10:06:43 AM
@MonstaMunch
i removed the comment .
Its still not clear how to get fishing rod or the fisher man monster ! And the fisher man monster i saw in the onslaught league is too tanky to kill :(
i agree with MonstaMunch that rods doesn't drop easily . And GGG is determine to keep the drop rate of this item as low as possible. Unless GGG increase the drop rate of this item this type of troll will continue even if CHRIS clarify every thing about fishing rod .
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Last edited by the_lost_emberbright on Jan 10, 2014, 11:57:18 AM
"
Mahesys wrote:
So mad, i can feel your hate

Not mad at all, actually.

Finally debunked it, and I feel great. I was on the fence about whether or not I believed in its existence or if it was just an elaborate troll ('it' being fishing, not just a rod), and I got my answers in this thread.

I'm rather grateful ;)
"
Heroofexile wrote:
do i need some prerequisite for albino feathers or is it just a patience thing? 200-300 runs so far, no albino found.

unique monster in the mud flat can drop rhoa feather.
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info