Byrr's Eldritch Battery Ethreal Knife Shadow

what abilities is used with this build?
What kind of weapon is ideal for this build? I'm guessing wand with max spell dmg and attack speed? Accuracy?
"
kjellar wrote:
What kind of weapon is ideal for this build? I'm guessing wand with max spell dmg and attack speed? Accuracy?

Accuracy isn't needed because EK is a spell.
lol, can someone basicly explain the whole thing? since idk very much about poe, what wep do u use and what abilities
Are you using any curses or skeleton totem? What about Bear traps?
"
kjellar wrote:

ethereal knives is a spell not an attack. ideally your weapon will end up with spell damage and cast speed. If you can find a rare with spell damage, cast speed and projectile speed, youve hit gold.
"
chris420 wrote:
Are you using any curses or skeleton totem? What about Bear traps?

i havnt set up a spell totem yet as i dont have sockets. When i do, it will be something to help with him single target damage. Im thinking ice spear + crit damage + spell totem + faster casting.

for a curse i use Projectile Weakness.

other than EK, i use 2 bear trap gems, so have 6 traps in total and they can pretty much kill any single target right now.
Last edited by Canoobians on Jan 26, 2013, 1:24:43 AM
Do you mean Projectile Weakness? I'm torn between that and Temporal Chains myself
what kind of gear and modifiers is this build looking for mostly?
I'm curious as to why have grace? Is it for the group? It feels like something I can easily live without running solo.

Edit: Also, why acceleration? I thought cast speed was all that would effect EK. Is the dex needed early on?
Last edited by DrakeRye on Jan 26, 2013, 1:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info