SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Torture Chamber Map Boss tactical vid. is added
hi mate, i was thinking if we could use this ring on the RIGHT SLOT so we get 4% of ES regenerated per second and since we dont need man for skills, its not a proble. What do you think??

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shavronne%27s_Revelation
"
hi mate, i was thinking if we could use this ring on the RIGHT SLOT so we get 4% of ES regenerated per second

technically u can use it.. but it is not a good ring for our build..
say, u have 6000 ES; this ring gives 240 ES per second which is too low if u think that u alrdy get %4 of armor as ES per block.. even if u have 20k armor u get 800 ES back / block..

Last edited by serlev on Jan 15, 2014, 12:45:53 PM
"
serlev wrote:
Torture Chamber Map Boss tactical vid. is added

Thanks for the video.

My comment for the strategy would be:
1) I keep the spell block necklace on, as there are other spells during the fight that could regenerate ES for us
2) don't bother with adds and totems, just go for boss after beam is down, the boss hp is not that high
3) dispell shocks often! (you had at one stage 3-4 shock stacks!)
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
LF a Partner..
Mapping.. Leveling.. having fun..
part 3 is almost rdy..
hey host , can u go this build without Soul talked ? And this build was developed from Aegis shield or Soul axe ?
I want to follow this build but it's so hard for me ( and a lot of people ) because Soul Talked not popular and cheap
IGN : CaChampion
"
hey host , can u go this build without Soul talked ? And this build was developed from Aegis shield or Soul axe ?
I want to follow this build but it's so hard for me ( and a lot of people ) because Soul Talked not popular and cheap

*** Unfortunately there is no any build which will have so much power and will be cheap. Soul Taker is a MUST for this build since you will use CI (life=1) and cant use your life for skills with Blood Magic gem..

*** This build has 4 MUST uniques not only STaker or Aegis..

I am sure there r some guides with different set ups and skills ( not as powerful as this build but still quite good ) and not so much expensive.. You should check all builds one by one to find a suitable for your class.

good luck, have fun
Very interesting guide. Thanks for sharing this.
But before i start leveling :
How much DPS can i expect with non legacy 136% Soul Taker and 5L Saintly Chainmail ?
PART 3 / 1st section is released.. rest coming soon :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info