SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

Had a correspondence with Sharp and he suggested I post my questions under the guide so everyone can benefit:

My Question:

Spoiler
Hello Sir,

I am interested in your build and have a few questions about the choise of armor!

So I already messaged with Evelyus but I want to hear your opinion on the topic too!

Which of the following chest armors would you prefer: Armor/ES, Eva/ES, or pure ES and why ?

Thank you =)

His answer:

Spoiler
It all depends your skill tree mate..
** u have IR (iron reflex) from the build
** if u have nodes "x% increased Eva Rating" such as
- Reflexes Group
- Void barrier group
- Nullification group
and if u dont have Eva on your chest all these nodes are wasted..

Since me (and Eve too) use these groups we strongly suggest to have a Eva/Es chest..

These nodes first increase the value of Eva u have on your items..
then IR converts them to Armor..
and the nodes taken as "x% increased Armor rating" do their job and increase them once more..
result is: a huge armor value

hope it is clr..

pls dont hesitate to ask if u have any questions / problems..
but I prefer u ask them under the build guide topic; so all followers read and may learn something new for them either..

enjoy..

My following questions are:

How come you use a Armor/ES chest instead of the suggested Eva/Es chest? (No crafting/drop luck ? =) )

What stats would you suggest on the Eva/ES chest ?

Why do you run Alpha's Howl instead of a ES helmet like Evelyus ?

Submit Heretic!
I think with eva/es chest its nearly imposibble to get 4 red and 2 green.I ve that chest

Ignor life..And normally its pretty nice.But like i said socket colors are really hard.Beside you are using grace which lvl 20 and with aura nodes it gives you +2000 eva.So iron reflexes converts these into armour.Also you got armour from chest and you are taking other armour nodes.So its a win win.
ing:the_melkor
"
My following questions are:

How come you use a Armor/ES chest instead of the suggested Eva/Es chest? (No crafting/drop luck ? =) )

Pls See the gear set for Part 2.. and try to answer why I use ar/es instead of Eva/Es?
Best is best.. for every one.. if u have it :)

"
What stats would you suggest on the Eva/ES chest ?

depends on your needs? But mostly u wont have much choices to get all your needs together if we r talking about an Eva/Es chest ,6L, with the ideal color combo..

"
Why do you run Alpha's Howl instead of a ES helmet like Evelyus ?

why not? :)
** Is there any other choice if u wish to use 5 * 60% auras , for example..
** Do we really need Es more than 6.5k ? What if we get 7-9k Es? What advantages do we get?
We r alrdy over powered on defence side.. But, After this new expansion, we may think about to get an Es helmet for mainly non-legacy Aegis holders..

enjoy..
So after reading posts above i got a question
How much our armor overall will increase assuming we are lvl 90/95 same passive tree and we use max rolled Sainly Armour and we switch to identical mods max rolled EVA/ES Shield?

Where are you guys seeing a difference between Bulwark and Deflection? I switched to Deflection last night and I don't see the added benefits in my stats? I should be getting a 20% buff from Deflection correct?

Ok I did a respec of the points back and forth and I don't get a much of a buff.

With Bulwark - 33209 armour
With Deflection - 33390 armour

Energy Shield Bulwark - 6907 ES
Energy Shield Deflection - 6937 ES

Energy Shield Recharge Per Second Bulwark - 2302.3
Energy Shield Recharge Per Second Deflection - 2312.3

So there is some improvement.
181 armour
30 ES
10 ES recharge rate
Last edited by Mamoux on Mar 7, 2014, 8:49:26 AM
"
Where are you guys seeing a difference between Bulwark and Deflection? I switched to Deflection last night and I don't see the added benefits in my stats? I should be getting a 20% buff from Deflection correct?

that 20% is not overall mate.. it effects only the defence of shield (armor/eva/Es on shield only)..
say Aegis with : 440/130 ar/es it will act as if 528/156 (440*1.2= 528)
Last edited by serlev on Mar 7, 2014, 8:28:58 AM
planned for the new Parts..
started preparations..
Coming soon..
"
Mate where are you from?Your accent in videos is familiar.

Oopps.. sorry mate I totally forget to answer your question :(
I am from Turkey; Istanbul..
Dunno what kind of accent I have but my English is not native language..
Idd I am graduated from an originally American University in my country..

Part 1/A fully released
Great job with updated part 1. I believe all players using this build are happy that you quickly modify guide and not only introducing new skill tree path as in other guides.

I said few post earlier that after patch my dps "increased a bit" and my armor decreased. Yes i forgot to mention that i had in build Water Dancing and 2 nodes axe dmg & armour close to Feel the Weak. Thats why my dps still increased and thats why i know why my overall armor droped a bit. Its all clear now here.

Anyway i got a idea. Isint it great to add after lvl 91 nods : Master of the Arena then Acceleration then Leather and Steel? You see any better options after lvl 91? And if i feel myself overpowered isint better to raise my dps by taking first above mentioned 6 nods and leave Void Barrier for later?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info