SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

GG GUIDE
"
GG GUIDE

ty..
hello i would like some help with my gear in dps
here it is
and i have 23k dps with adding increased elemental weapon dmg or 16k with melee splash and i tryed useing
but i could not run more then 3 aura + tempest i tryed to run 4 aura without tempest but still not enough mana and this is the build at where iam currently iam lvl 89 http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9EHsQfxGWFHEV1xcvGYoaMhpVGo8byBzcHRQdqh6BJLAoxSj6KaUrCiymLL8vbzQKNug3ZjeDOyhBqkMxQ2NGcUcGS41MNU4qUWBV1lj1WfNZ_l4TX2pgQ2EhZKNk52aebj1vnnB9cLtxTXKpfNl_xoCkgwmE74auhtGPRo_6kyeaz5u1ncSfy6brpwinMKmVrKqsr7QMtMW2QbcxuJO-OsAawQDBxcLswzrDbcOGxp7KSteG2RPbGtvn4Yjnkeq66-7sGPO-9Uv22vcy-Ov60vsJ_xw=
"
but i could not run more then 3 aura + tempest i tryed to run 4 aura without tempest but still not enough mana

From the guide at Part 3:
*** If u have any problem to apply 4 auras pls ask how to do it or search my post at page 15-16 under this guide..

Simply u should have a mana pool to be exactly divided to 4 without any remainding such as:

640:4 =160 but not 641 even it is bigger than 640.. since 641:4=160.25 (with +0.25)..

Change item(s) to have such a MP, apply 4 aura and get them back..

And for Part 3 to increase the dps further (again from the guide):

*** Hımmm.. Then how did our dps is sky-rocketed and has a double value ?

a- Abyssus is really very powerful dps helmet for physical dmg (as we are)
b- By Effective selection for Belt + Gloves + 1 or both rings

so that ; we will choose items with the stats below :

For gloves and rings..... (adds x-y phys. dmg) & (x% increased ASpeed)
Belt (Rustic Sash type).. x% increased physc. dmg

enjoy..

P.S. Did u notice that u skipped one node for Es increase?.. Just at right side of CI..

Last edited by serlev on Feb 20, 2014, 11:20:42 AM
"
ttnc wrote:
So they are nerfing our lovely build:(

What is being nerfed?

Source link would be appreciated.
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Last edited by Isky on Feb 20, 2014, 11:49:45 AM
"
What is being nerfed?

Source link would be appreciated.

I asked the same to "ttnc" mate.. no response..

I searched Google many times but there is no official detailed info yet..
I lov the build !
Last edited by TheOddMagician on Mar 2, 2014, 3:46:56 PM
"
I need advise to upgrade or change smth

dear theoddmagician,

first of all lets clarify the most important part, your build tree.. It shows 23 pts left which means it is a tree as if u r at 77 lvl but not 83 lvl !..
If u r 83 lvl and killed all bandits it means u skipped some quests rewarding "6" passive pts..
It is a total node group of Ar/Es at left part which gives u :46% Es + 60% Ar + 8% all res

before further discussion can u pls check this point?

enjoy..
My bad
Re-update passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgx9EH8RlhRxFdcXLxmKGjIaVRqPG8gc3B0UHaoegSSwKMUo-imlLKYsvy9vNAo26DdmN4M7KEGqQzFDY0ZxRwZLjUw1TipRYFXWVmNY9VnzWf5eE19qYENhIWSjZOdmnm49b55wfXC7cU1yqXzZf8aApIMJhO-Gro9Gj_qTJ5rPm4ObtZ3En8um66cIpzCplayqrK-0DLZBtzG4k8AawcXC7MM6w23DhsaeykrXhtkT2-fhiOeR6rrr7uwY87722vcy-Ov60vsJ_xw=
"
Re-update passive tree

Thats OK now :)

Pls note that u r not over-powered yet to fight with tough bosses specially if the boss has been empowered by a full party + all others are dead and u will fight alone !..

*** Your armor is low and Es too.. You should get them up ~30k armor and 6k Es , else u will face up with the same position frequently.. The main sources: nodes at tree + Gloves (get an Eva/Es // Es>100-130 ) + Ring 2 with Eva + Belt with +Armor>300

*** Pls revise your CwDT sets with my update "Feb. 11 : No more 2 sets of CwDT at Part 1 Dbl Strike, re-arranged the gem combinations: pls see "Full gear,skills and gems" spoiler"
It helps a lot specially to you because you dont have any LL stat on your gear and the only source for LL is the Blood Rage gem procs...

*** 1st get last 8% aura effect node then eva/es nodes

I know specially at Domination it is much harder to find proper items.. Hopefully we will merge very soon and u will be able to search a deep sale list at Standart..
Until u have the values I have given above it is better not to try tough bosses + map mods , else u may encounter with xp penalty :(

hope all clear..

enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info