SHARP's CI Immortal / Simply OP for all maps (37k+ DPS)+vids / Fully updated for 1.1SotV

hey,
seems like a rly defensive build. but how ur getting those high dmg numbers?
since u got kinda no dmg nodes.
mate, i thought you were doing the new build that you game us some clues about, you are not going to do it anymore? i want to run that one now, please tell us

"
mate, i thought you were doing the new build that you game us some clues about, you are not going to do it anymore? i want to run that one now, please tell us

"P.S. When I finish Part 4; Dbl Strike with the same Cyclone build in Part 2 and test all.. that one might be the best for me.. No idea yet since there will be no stun immunity.."

Still testing it Rodo.. build is exactly same with part2, but skill is Dbl Strike.. I lvl the tiny scion as well as I test Part 4, no worries, part 4 finishes in 1-2 days..

enjoy..
"
serlev wrote:
"
any tips you could give me about improvement?

Yep.. there r some tips for u:

1- Your next 2 nodes should be 2 Aura Effect u skipped at left side. Those 2 nodes are so good to take.. They will increase 16% of ALL aura effect.

2- Your Es value should be around 6-6.5k for being almost immortal. Indeed if u plan to skip Vaal and Dominus and the maps decresing your max res + incresing Boss dmg + curse slowing/decreasing your dmg , Es = 5.5-6k will be more than enough.

3- Try to select items with Intellect which is a very cool Es modifier: 5 Int= %1 Es increase

4- We dont need LL gem at all.. Use Melee Splash for trashes and change it with Added Fire DMg or WED.. We alrdy have necessary Life Leeching value by Blood Rage procs which is almost always up (7-10%)

5- Try to get "#-# increased physical dmg" and if possible "attack speed" either on rings + Gloves

6- For Es value: Your prismatic Ring is excellent with approx. 39+42=81 Es.. Topaz is so so.. Gloves very low Es.. (ofc as Dps is concerned they have none dps stat at all..

7- If 22k is with 2 Def. aura, then it is too low.. I think this value is with 1 aura up.. else u had better to get some +Eva Rating on rings.. with 22k armor u get back only 880 Es / block which is np at all for trashes but a head ache for Boss fights..

8- We dont need Vaal Pact.. Aegis + Ghost Reaver works perfect for all fight cases.. Ofc if u get it, it is not so bad.. but to spend these points to get other nodes is much more meaningful

hope all clr.. if not pls dont hesitate to ask..

enjoy..

Thank you for your reply :)

I am at a bit of a disadvantage because of my chest (it has no res on it). So I have to pick my items wisely to get max res. My next step will be looking for the gear that you mentioned, and I'm sure that it is going to cost. At this point my next gloves, belt, and rings will all need tri-res with perfect modifiers, so the search is on. It is definitely a work in progress, but I usually watch other builds drop likes flies while I'm the only one alive in high lvl maps lol. I have taken your advice and searching for the perfect items now, so thank you in advance for your knowledge and long live this build!!!!!!!
"
hey,
seems like a rly defensive build. but how ur getting those high dmg numbers?
since u got kinda no dmg nodes.

*** Increasing effect of Aura + Inner Force nodes are the main source to increase Dmg and defence values. I have a multiplier of 83% from the build while u have only 26%.

*** Second source is the stats on items.. such as #-# added phy. dmg + attack speed etc..

What do you think about the change concetrated effect to inc dur/immortal call?
"
What do you think about the change concetrated effect to inc dur/immortal call?

both are red gem.. if u manage to have RRRG at Eva/Es item ofc u can..
Tiny Scion is 26 lvl atm and continues to develop her newbie friendly leveling build..

** at the same time Part 4 will be released soon.. last tests..
cant wait to start your newbie friendly build :)

thanks for all your hard work you put into this!

GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
newbie build is pretty simple, just get facebreakers and +phy dmg rings, amulet, unique belt etc, and blast your way from lvl 16 to 65.

Then put on your end game gear ^_^
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info