(1.0.5) TomCruisenOnYa's Infernal Blow FB Build (32k AoE DPS + 70% Block)

I would be interested to see a video if you don't mind.
IGN: BurtsyBees
"
Gandollf wrote:
I would be interested to see a video if you don't mind.

Ok, Will do this when I get off work :p
Video up, sorry for the delay.. had trouble with youtube and it took them a few days to publish the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xAc9h1Lps
Hi may I ask if resolute technique is worth taking since it nullifies the large critical multiplier potential from the facebreaker and abyssus?
"
Affinitious wrote:
Hi may I ask if resolute technique is worth taking since it nullifies the large critical multiplier potential from the facebreaker and abyssus?

Unarmed attacks can't crit.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
so why need this helm?
Last edited by NORDISPERFECT on Jan 16, 2014, 5:42:37 PM
"
NORDISPERFECT wrote:
so why need this helm?

40-60 added phys dam on abyssus ---> we can count with 50 phys damage
It will works well with facebreaker's 990% MORE damage, it means: 50+50x9.9= 545 damage(with 1 hit).
Thats why all Facebreaker build needs as many added physical damage stats from the items, as it possible. So amulet, rings, the uniq belt, and BoR, or Abyssus are absolutely needed on this kind of builds. Crit isnt needed here.
And thats why usually +attackspeed works better with Facebreaker, than INCREASED damage nodes, or stats from the itemz.
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jan 16, 2014, 7:32:23 PM
I followed your build. I am now level 62 with all the gear except the main part (Aegis Aurora :( )

So I am trying to compensate via having more leech so i use:

And I must say it is very fun to play. Now at 21K dps with a 5L chest.

So great build all in all. Here is my gear right now. Not so good but it does the job at this time:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build
How do you manage to run 3 auras? I assume you use blood magic? As these passives nodes + lvl20 reduced mana would leave you with 1% mana left :)
He uses level 19+ reduced mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info