Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

Would this build still work on Ambush with nerfed BoR and 2%aegis?

someone killed Atziri's queen

really wanna see vids~
"
castiel1814 wrote:
Would this build still work on Ambush with nerfed BoR and 2%aegis?

someone killed Atziri's queen

really wanna see vids~

With BoR nerf? Did you read the guide? -_-

2% aegis could probably work, I didn't try, maybe need more armor/eva nodes, but can probably work.
hello Evelyus , thanks you sharing ur low life blender build , i come from garena POE :)
i have some question :
i have to try ur build atm .. but my shav cant roll the color like urs , my shav are RRRBBG so sad , so without the faster attack gem i just can put the add lighting damage gem or add chaos damage gem , its will lost a lot dps ? and the faster attack gem are important for cyclone ?
"
fadeaway83 wrote:
hello Evelyus , thanks you sharing ur low life blender build , i come from garena POE :)
i have some question :
i have to try ur build atm .. but my shav cant roll the color like urs , my shav are RRRBBG so sad , so without the faster attack gem i just can put the add lighting damage gem or add chaos damage gem , its will lost a lot dps ? and the faster attack gem are important for cyclone ?

Hi.

First thing : it's not a blender build ;)
Second : Garena poe? What is that?

For your shav, you can't roll because you use it on another build? Because it take just few hours and few exalted to roll 5 off-colour with a lottery :p. After if you use it on another build, don't change colors :p. Or if you need colors for another build but you don't play this build atm, you can still use a eternal orb :p.

So, if you can't change colors, you can use your blue socket for added lightning or incresed AOE, of course you'll lose damage without faster attacks, with added lightning 20/20 you'll can shock, so not lose a loooooooot of damage, but with increased AOE, you'll hit more monster, so like you want, try both ;).
thanks for ur reply so fast ! :)
nope , this shav i didnt use on other build , i just roll a lot times and i cant get the color RRRGGB :(
and u said use a eternal orb for ?? sorry i didnt get what ur meaning ..
ahhh Garena Poe is Path of exile Garena asia server :)
"
fadeaway83 wrote:
thanks for ur reply so fast ! :)

No problem, I'm happy to can help you :p.

"
fadeaway83 wrote:

nope , this shav i didnt use on other build , i just roll a lot times and i cant get the color RRRGGB :(

Make a lottery. I did it for my shav, 2 hours and 10 exalted later I found RRRGGB :p.

"
fadeaway83 wrote:

and u said use a eternal orb for ?? sorry i didnt get what ur meaning ..

It was if you couldn't change colors on your shav because you use it on another build ... use eternal, change colors and use eternal to back to your original colors for the other build :p

"
fadeaway83 wrote:

ahhh Garena Poe is Path of exile Garena asia server :)

Oh ok, I didn't know, thanks for the answer :).

So, did you try with added lightning or increased aoe?
Last edited by Evelyus on May 12, 2014, 3:30:14 PM
Aww .. i wish i can roll the color RRRBGG :P

"It was if you couldn't change colors on your shav because you use it on another build ... use eternal, change colors and use eternal to back to your original colors for the other build :p"

about the eternal orb on color i realy dont know how its work ,when u done ur rolling use one on it? its will like a memory and remember ur color ?

yes with RRRBBG i replace the faster atk to add lighting dmg skill gem
uhmm ... the damage seem like lost a bit :P
"
fadeaway83 wrote:
Aww .. i wish i can roll the color RRRBGG :P

"It was if you couldn't change colors on your shav because you use it on another build ... use eternal, change colors and use eternal to back to your original colors for the other build :p"

about the eternal orb on color i realy dont know how its work ,when u done ur rolling use one on it? its will like a memory and remember ur color ?

yes with RRRBBG i replace the faster atk to add lighting dmg skill gem
uhmm ... the damage seem like lost a bit :P

Eternal work like that :

Use eternal on an item, it make your another orb : Imprit of shav if you use on it :p.
You can make ALL you want on your item after that, like change color, change link, change roll with divination, if it's not a Unique item, you can add affixes with exalted.
Use the imprit on the item, and the imprit will be destroy, but your item will come back like it was when you did the imprit :p.

So if you had another build who use shav it could be good :p.

Of course you lose damage without faster attacks, but if it's a 20/20 added light, you gain shock stack ... so ... it can be not so bad. In fact I think the build stay still very strong with RRRGBB ... but for me RRRGGB is better :p.
nice
hello Mr.Evelyus :)
thanks for ur opinion hehe
okay right now im lv 73 and i follow ur passive skill tree all the way , i just can run 6 aura + tempest shield atm , and i can only run blood rage with CWDT because mana are lacking u know hehe :) my dps just have only 14k cyclone when blood rage active , but seem hard to go higher and dex are really lacking its make me cant lv up my grace skill gem :(
oh ya note im using voidbringer , i cant found a good ES glove with dex this is sad case

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info