Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
bentmint wrote:
Hi there Evelyus! was keeping an eye on your build looks very fascinating indeed! I managed to get all the necessary gear for tanking version but only 1 question here, the char who's going to go for this is my shadow who got a free respec points, therefore is it possible to go for your build but for a shadow? Please if you can help me with this , thank you.

Hi.

Use a shadow is not really recommended, except if you have a shadow lvl 95+. For a very high lvl shadow, I invented this tree

Must have a good dps and still very good tanker.

If you use a lower lvl you can try this :

But keep in mind, use a shadow is not recommended, it will be a lower version than scion (except maybe for a shadow lvl 95+ and my first tree).

For the gear, if you have enough exalted, try find a legacy aegis, new aegis have 2% ... it's crap :/.
hey evelyus vaal cyclone is totally useless in this build right?
All vaal skills are completly useless ...

It have a 64 kills cooldown ... nobody can play with that, it's just for try oneshot a boss ...
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
bentmint wrote:
Hi there Evelyus! was keeping an eye on your build looks very fascinating indeed! I managed to get all the necessary gear for tanking version but only 1 question here, the char who's going to go for this is my shadow who got a free respec points, therefore is it possible to go for your build but for a shadow? Please if you can help me with this , thank you.

Hi.

Use a shadow is not really recommended, except if you have a shadow lvl 95+. For a very high lvl shadow, I invented this tree

Must have a good dps and still very good tanker.

If you use a lower lvl you can try this :

But keep in mind, use a shadow is not recommended, it will be a lower version than scion (except maybe for a shadow lvl 95+ and my first tree).

For the gear, if you have enough exalted, try find a legacy aegis, new aegis have 2% ... it's crap :/.

Hello Again Evelyus!

I quite understand that the shadow version is indeed a little bit inferior to the Scion but anyhow I followed your invented 2nd build since I'm still at lvl 71. I just wanted to know how it feels to facetank Bosses :D . I am also looking at Sharp's immortal build (nice build as well)but I really prefer being tanky than with more dps. I will start to go mapping with maps lvl 71-72 and I will post here my progress.

Current Gears:

* I know my gloves suck :D but it's better than nothing

Some stats:

Buffed ES is at 4k
I can only run 3 Auras: Grace, Determination, Discipline I wish I can Tempest shield as well but it's impossible atm maybe after I get the Sovereignty Cluster

Main concern is my Cyclone is only at 4.5k DPS
Block is at 52% using The Anvil, spellblock 30% :( I dunno how to raise this up
Tried Facetanking Merciless Dominus with no problem or I was just lucky I dunno.

Skill Tree:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFSAV1xmGGYoajxzcHRQegSjFKPoppSpNKwosRiy_LOktRy9vPI48vUNjRnFHBkuNTDVOKlBCVmNXyVj1WfNbr19qZp5vnnC7cU1yqXzZf8aDCYauiGuPRo_6kyeZmprPm7WdxKcIrEesqrQMtMW297cxuJO-OsAawQDBxcLswzrDbcaeykrXhtkT2xrb590N3nfjhOq66yzrY-vu7Bj1S_ba-tL7Cf8c

Any Further inputs are really highly appreciated, thanks once again!
Hi.

Your gloves are not bad, not amazing, but not bad :p.

Sovereignty will allow you to cast tempest shield. A 4% + a 5% mana reservation node will allow you to cast a 40% aura (a purity) instead of tempest shield.

Feel the Weak will help you in DPS.

Maybe try that :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBDH0QexB_EZYVIBXXGYYZihqPHNwdFB6BKPoppSpNKwosRiy_LOktRy9vPI48vUNjRnFHBkuNTipQQlZjV8lY9VnzW69famaeb55wu3FNcql82X_GgwmGro9Gj_qTJ5rPm7WdxKcIrEesqrQMtMW3MbiTvjrAGsEAwcXC7MM6w23GnspK14bZE9sa2-fdDd536rrrLOvu7Bj1S_ba-tL7Cf8cFy-G0SSwgKRV1ln-4Ygdqg==

With a 300/350+ ES Helmet, you'll win ES and can cast a 40% aura.

You use life leech gem? Remove that, it's useless, and use melee damage on full life. Use blood rage for life leech, you have CI (immunity to chaos), blood rage do chaos damage ... blood rage is just perfect for us.

If you take my tree and a 300+ ES helmet, the next objective will be Phalanx and Bulwark (in this order) after this 2 point you'll can remove anvil and use a Stone of lazwar.

Of course, it's if you have/can buy a 300+ ES helmet :/.
If you can too, buy new rings and belt (+ 30/40 ES instead of your life :p) and for rings, +40 intel could be good (it do 80 intel with both = +13% increased ES).
A little teaser screen :

Another screen, with same build/stuff than the previous screen :

Bought this night ...

Need change color (I'll probably make a lottery) and let go for 40K dps and still same tanking value.
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 11, 2014, 10:24:43 PM
possible to play Mf version of this build??
Lottery started, I offer 10 ex for the guy who find RRRGGB

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/829572

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info