Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
Castelon wrote:
I did the patch this morning (Feb 22), and now the client crashes every time I run it and sends an error report.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Problem same I have, Skywalker young.
I also have a similar problem.(from Feb 22)
When I run the client, it crushes immediately with a VisualStudioDebbuger's window.
I don't debug it of course, but there is no message about crash reporting.

Any help please. thanks.
А similar problem.(from Feb 22)
I get an error when I try to enter the game: "The pack has file corruption can be fixed by That running reclamation", has someone else will see the same error when you run?
Since " password save" patch i been having error of .exe file ntdll.dll wich crashes the game on login screen.

after checking many possibilities
i was able to log in on dx 7
and error there was no error on entering login information
I'm having the same problem on one pc, while on another it seems working fine.
Could it be the O.S.?
It is working on my newest pc with win 8 while with my old one with win xp keeps on crashing.
Same Here Crash when entering the Login area ... my o.s XP Sp3.
Crashing everytime the login screen appears.

I click launch on the patcher, then wait a few secs and when login screen appears its frozen and closes down after a few seconds.

Tried deleting and reinstalling patcher, even put in a better graphic cards, did run a packcheck and all files were in sync.

HELP PWEASE!

- Also running on XP
IGN: iProBro // QhueenB // TruntenDK // ShameLezz
Trading thread : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/83103
Last edited by ShameLezz on Feb 22, 2013, 12:25:44 PM
"
ShameLezz wrote:
Crashing everytime the login screen appears.

I click launch on the patcher, then wait a few secs and when login screen appears its frozen and closes down after a few seconds.

Tried deleting and reinstalling patcher, even put in a better graphic cards, did run a packcheck and all files were in sync.

HELP PWEASE!

Today, after I patched the game, I played a bit & then, in the evaning, same shit happaning. I launch the game, see longin screen & then, game exits.
"
cezik20 wrote:
Same Here Crash when entering the Login area ... my o.s XP Sp3.

solution of the problem:
go C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\User\Eigene Dateien\My Games\Path of Exile edit- production_Config
[LOGIN]
gateway=Europe
save_login=true
to
[LOGIN]
gateway=Europe
save_login=false
excuse for bad English

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info