One-week race pushed back by one day

Wow I can't believe so many people were actually going to play on new year to have a head start to have an edge to win some pixels a week later. It's only one night every 365 you can spend in company of people that don't want to go home before they feel wrecked, still some people prefer doing gaming while there are 365 others you can do this too. I love gaming and I love this game, I don't go out but I have friends to spend the time with, I find myself a selfish semi asocial person who likes to be on his own but no hair on my head would think about sitting behind my pc at that time.

Either way the timing is bad, an international competitive week race the first week of a new calendar year makes no sense.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 27, 2013, 7:36:58 PM
Hello.

I am forming a party for the One Week Race which begins Wednesday January 1st, 2013 at 6:00pm est. There are currently four open slots in this party. This party is being put together so players can progress as a group throughout the first few days of the race into maps.

To be considered for this party you must be able to do the following.

1) Prove your experience in races or general play on poestatistics.com
2) Be able to play for extended periods of time, especially during the beginning of the race
3) Follow instruction and communication as the party will have a plan setup prior to the beginning of the race

If you are interested in joining please PM me on the site or post a message in this thread. Do not PM me in game please. I will not be able to respond to you in game.

Thanks.
This change sucks, i was looking forward to starting the new year off with some PoE! not played much lately, oh well.
Dang it I'm not back till the 5 guess I'll be behind the 8 ball. :P
Whatever, decent opportunity to get myself to finally level a nemesis character. I'm going back to school on the 6th, so I'll miss out on the last days of the race. but it's better this way. If it wasn't this way, I'd still miss the same amount of days, but people who prefer playing video games rather than celebrating won't get an advantage over me, and over pretty much anyone who has a life.
What is this.. 4th account? Here since May 2012.

Switching to another account for this ladder
Last edited by Freesland2 on Dec 28, 2013, 9:58:14 AM
I just cant wait for my tabula rasa tshirts
Playing since 0.9.2g
TY GGG!
yeah good idea watching a rapidly moving picture with a hangover isnt a great combo.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Hello.

I am forming a party for the One Week Race which begins Wednesday January 1st, 2013 at 6:00pm est. There are currently four open slots in this party. This party is being put together so players can progress as a group throughout the first few days of the race into maps.

2) Be able to play for extended periods of time, especially during the beginning of the race
3) Follow instruction and communication as the party will have a plan setup prior to the beginning of the race

If you are interested in joining please PM me on the site or post a message in this thread. Do not PM me in game please. I will not be able to respond to you in game.

Thanks.

Before asking others to prove their experience, first you should prove yourself by using your main account to post instead of a throwaway.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Hello.

Thanks.

Before asking others to prove their experience, first you should prove yourself by using your main account to post instead of a throwaway.

mad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info