70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
jtrand wrote:
Also, Most of the RF Marauder guides out there have the OP snapshotting with Carcass, then switching to non-legacy Kaoms ---but this doesn't make any sense to me as a non-legacy Kaoms would still give more dps to RF than carcass. . . so am I missing something here?

the point why i do the Carcass Jack snapshot instead of the Kaoms is not about the DMG its about the 20% increased Area of Effect. I got enough DMG in this build in my opinion so the increased area in my eyes is more beneficial to clear maps faster.
Once RF gets to the point where you kill white mobs before you run past them, that's when the Increased Area is worth it IMO.

Snap Shotting with Carcass Jack should be with about 6k Life...
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Once RF gets to the point where you kill white mobs before you run past them, that's when the Increased Area is worth it IMO.

Snap Shotting with Carcass Jack should be with about 6k Life...

this
Hey everyone i stated this build recently on a marauder i had his skill tree reseted.

I can't stop from Degening i am sitting at 640 life regenaration per second i have all the uniques required (sitting at 88% fire res) and most of the skill tree filled (lvl 81) at what point does the Degen stop?

(Vitality and PoF gems are at lvl 17 btw )

Last edited by burned20022003 on Dec 29, 2013, 10:20:03 AM
"
Hey everyone i stated this build recently on a marauder i had his skill tree reseted.

I can't stop from Degening i am sitting at 640 life regenaration per second i have all the uniques required (sitting at 88% fire res) and most of the skill tree filled (lvl 81) at what point does the Degen stop?

(Vitality and PoF gems are at lvl 17 btw )

If i remember well, i had 10% regen and 88% fire res when i stopped degenereting life. Make sure you don't have too much ES on your gear as it ll increase the dmg dealt to you. A very simple fix could be to have the carcass jack and the phoenix shield to 0% quality with the lowest ES rolls possible. Having full armor or armor+evasion gear is better and saffer than ar/es also.

To compensate, you can also try to grab the 4 aura efficiency nodes between the witch and the templar to gain some life regen.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Last edited by Kagari on Dec 29, 2013, 10:28:56 AM
How do you calculate DPS for this build? The way I calculate it I have around 11k DPS but I know that can't be true considering how fast bosses die.

I am doing something like Total HP/2+(HP/2(0.7+1.07+0.4))

Im adding the base damage of HP/2 by the Base damage * all the % increase fire/burning damage modifications I have on armor/skill nodes.

I didn't factor in EE or Curses but even those can only add another 1.0 to the modifier part of the equation. I'm obviously calculating the damage wrong though. Someone please let me know how c:
Get ready...

(1.69)*(1+I)*(D(1-(R-.5-F)))

I = Increased Damage that Affects RF
D = Damage Dealt by RF per sec(Life/2)
R = Mobs Fire Resist
F = Resist Reduced from Flammability.

-The (1.69) is only if you have conc effect
-If you use Vuln over Flam for some reason, just take away F.

For me It's 6300 Life, -45% from Flam, 379% inc, and I assume 75% Fire from mobs....so...

(4.79)*(3150(1-(.75-.5-.45)))

(4.79)*(3150(1-(-.2)))

(4.79)*(3150(1.2))

(4.79)*(3780)

DPS = 18,106.2

---My DPS would actually be higher with a 4L Searing due to Conc effect, I need to try to get 3 Blue and 1 Red on an armor chest....but that can wait until I get Belly of the Beast!
Last edited by Epsilon2012 on Dec 30, 2013, 12:16:26 AM
Thanks! I am at 27790 now, that is still pretty far from 70k o_o oh well! Can't complain.
edit
Last edited by TriPiiN on Jan 14, 2014, 4:41:02 PM
Hi,

thanks for your awesome guide :) Looking forward to level this character up in the next days.

Could you give an skilltree to aim for around level 65? Since thats the point when RF should be used, i would be interested in what to level till that point to get the most out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info