1.0.4 Deployment Timeline, New Awards, Stash Tab Sales and more!

i would like to buy more inventory tabs.... get crazy from this small inv !

My IGN: Norbey
Last edited by Norbinsz on Dec 20, 2013, 3:00:35 AM
"Make sure to ensure you have enough tabs for a holiday season full of item finding :)"

Does this mean there will be more loot drops during the holidays? My inner lootchild wants to know!)
I love all the updates you're doing during the busy time of year.

I knew those albino feathers had to do with white sockets!
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Dec 20, 2013, 3:09:25 AM
Gimme gimme ma shirt. It's getting cold here.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Congratz Chris and company and keep up the splendid work u are doing, happy holidays from sweden // Alex
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Dec 20, 2013, 3:46:11 AM
Give Credit where it is due! Many congratulations GGG. Success must be celebrated. Long live ARPG and the evolution of the genre. Indie Style :)

Awesome! Looking forward for expansion info: we knew about act3x while still on closed beta; now we don't know anything about what's coming in 3 months... (besides new 4-month challenges, of course)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
I'm sorry PoE fell short of best MMO for 2013 at least you won best Pseudo-MMO. Hopefully with a couple of more tweeks early in 2014 you guys should be in line to win best MMO of 2014!
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
velrac wrote:
I'm sorry PoE fell short of best MMO for 2013 at least you won best Pseudo-MMO. Hopefully with a couple of more tweeks early in 2014 you guys should be in line to win best MMO of 2014!

PoE is NOT a MMO!

My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
Damn you, you teased us while announcing that you will tease us =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info