Nvm =)
Last edited by pyhis on Dec 15, 2013, 4:39:21 AM
can you do a video with your preparation commented and mechanics behind it explained?

especially that trap/remote mine thin explained in comparision to "increased burning damage" and such stuff

would be very great!
Last edited by padpadsen on Dec 15, 2013, 7:58:08 PM
updated with snapshot vods on popular request
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
thank you for trying this out and hv a explanation video!

have u consider unique chest "Belly of the beast"?
40% maximum life i think u will become 5.5k hp,maybe more...
and the 50% life recovery is sweet too, maybe with belt for 20% and skill tree for 30% "flask life node" +100% life flask recovery rate..it help alot in some burst situation with instant minion flask.
altho u need to rearrange the gem slot as it is ar/eva base...but u can make this for casting aura right?
hv u try map "labyrinth" the EK boss is killing me...maybe i need an undying evangelist as well...

nice build go strong!!!

oh ya...is equip double Le Heup of All help with the minion dmg too when u snapshotting?
@badanu
belly of the beast sucks, you can't rely on potions to keep them up
yes i killed that boss, once he's blinded it's over
le heup of all gives damage to your character not your minions, i highly doubt it works
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
le heup of all increase all dmg which is not directly increase minion dmg but isnt it indirectly increase ur minion dmg if u summon thru mine and trap(just like the sunblast increase trap dmg)?
le heup does work for minions, it seems to have been confirmed by LeHeup himself a while ago.

found in ventiman's answer in this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/341670
Remote mine really works for Burning Miscreation aura ?
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Did they fix snapshotting with spectres? I can't summon with Tabula and then swap out to my real armor(5L6S). I put the spectre gem in the lower right socket on Tabula and then move it to the free socket on the lower right of my real armor - all in town. As soon as I leave town they all unsummon. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info